Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:52:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is IO dead for older players?  (Read 98344 times)
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2011, 16:07:45 PM »

Well I have something to say

NEVER say NEVER

by Koramae.
jacyna
The Priest on his way to convert!
Private

Priest on his way to convert!

« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2011, 04:15:12 AM »

@Numpty...man, there are things in life u really dont understand. In the holy Church we actually have nun's living in the cloister under the protection of the Holy one. Everything that happen in the cloister is in the name of peace on earth, its part of praying! Playboy? Whats that and who need that? Well...it might be something for poor souls that does not intend our sunday school in the Church...there are many way of praying my dear numpty *Smiley*

Sign in to R64, attend to The_Church and u will be blessed my son...

@Bel...sure, we have to fool them to come back here and see to save their miserable lives from some stupid games. THIS is the reality they cannot escape! Try to get them back here again...this game is actually different with V5 rules...much more complex...

Dont know how it looks like in other realms but in R64 there is lot of activity of what i can see, still learning the game and it will be exciting to find out how it really work with alliance wars since they are different. The game seems much more challenging and need much more strategic thinking of what i can see...but there is always place for guys like numpty that need do do the hard work, cutting trees, digging holes, carrying cargo and so on. No need to think, just do....and wait for the sunday school to begin...

/The Priest

http://www.densorteridder.dk/imgs/sigmar_priest.jpg

With Smoke in his right hand, with argument in his left hand and with Bible for last blessing and confession!
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2011, 09:24:30 AM »

Oh, shut up!  *hmm*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2011, 10:12:55 AM »

Back to work evil4

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2011, 14:09:40 PM »

NEBTHE OMG

by Koramae.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2011, 15:50:02 PM »

what`s work?

hello priest *Smiley*

numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2011, 16:09:52 PM »

@Numpty...man, there are things in life u really dont understand. In the holy Church we actually have nun's living in the cloister under the protection of the Holy one. Everything that happen in the cloister is in the name of peace on earth, its part of praying! Playboy? Whats that and who need that? Well...it might be something for poor souls that does not intend our sunday school in the Church...there are many way of praying my dear numpty *Smiley*

/The Priest

there are many thngs in life i dont understand, chief among them CHruch, women and organized religion.  as a disgusted catholic, suffering from sever religion-a-phobia, i find the information of nuns fornicating horrific, unless of course they were of the playboy bunny parrish!!!  you see worshipping a higher power or hue heffner is one in the same, you will never achieve a resERECTION like either of the aforementioned!!!!!! *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2011, 17:49:16 PM »

some ppl worship their own 38cm totem..
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
jacyna
The Priest on his way to convert!
Private

Priest on his way to convert!

« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2011, 18:38:46 PM »

Neb...never get involved in matters that need higher intellectual lvl, no one want to see u squashed...

Catholic??...who the hell is talking about some common religion here? Nah...try to relate to synonyms and u will get closer...there is slight difference between mission and missionary *Grin*

http://www.densorteridder.dk/imgs/sigmar_priest.jpg

With Smoke in his right hand, with argument in his left hand and with Bible for last blessing and confession!
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2011, 18:46:00 PM »

some ppl worship their own 38cm totem..
 *freak*

gives you large orange callouses, use cream.....

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2011, 18:49:01 PM »

Oh, shut up!  *hmm*

Never  *rose*

there are many thngs in life i dont understand, chief among them CHruch, women and organized religion.  as a disgusted catholic, suffering from sever religion-a-phobia, i find the information of nuns fornicating horrific, unless of course they were of the playboy bunny parrish!!!  you see worshipping a higher power or hue heffner is one in the same, you will never achieve a resERECTION like either of the aforementioned!!!!!! *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

It's unbelievable you're talking about the Church like this... the Priest and His Church are something you have to undergo to believe it! I dare you to try and I'm sure you'll become a different person... come on; don't be scared! Just click that button...

*SARCASTIC* (oh my... new emo's! have you seen that, neb?)
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2011, 19:02:23 PM »

hey numpty check this out:

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
 *hahaha*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2011, 19:09:18 PM »