Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is IO dead for older players?  (Read 98916 times)
jacyna
The Priest on his way to convert!
Private

Priest on his way to convert!

« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2011, 05:50:00 AM »

Hiya all!  *Grin*

Se that there are still some old faces here around remembering crazy good times! 5h45min of sleep, black coffe and then final countdown before 6h block ends to see whats left of the provinces - mine or the enemies...Amazing time...great friends and forum wars, Krum deleting posts...*Grin*

I had to come back to check whats going on here on Imperia after being gone few years so...I logged in, registered and...ended in Era 64! *Smiley* I mean, Im totally lost over there  *freak*. Anyway, I will play some to see how those toys works like...

So...what happens in R1 or R4? Is it same all over, like in R64? I hope that R1 is in the same old stile...

All the best to You, good luck in gaming and in life! *Smiley*

/The Zephfir Priest - blessing You all!

http://www.densorteridder.dk/imgs/sigmar_priest.jpg

With Smoke in his right hand, with argument in his left hand and with Bible for last blessing and confession!
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2011, 21:53:02 PM »

Hiske will post here, in some minutes.

everyone get ready to turn the light on, and shout surprise!!

by Koramae.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2011, 00:38:56 AM »

surpriseeeeeeeeeee

jacyna
Private

« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2011, 03:22:19 AM »

Start to like V5 game *Smiley*

Quite a lot of new stuff to check, slightly different and interesting...anyone wanna join for fun in R64? I mean, it would not be polite of me to killem all by myself, thats to selfish *Grin*

Long time no pray in the Church...only thing that is tricky is that the game goes in final stage after 8 month if I got it right...thats a long way to go...vaaaac summertime and then back to praying in the autumn, hopefully ending before Christmas time *Grin*

With Smoke in his right hand, with argument in his left hand and with Bible for last blessing and confession!
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2011, 07:41:31 AM »

Hiske will post here, in some minutes.

everyone get ready to turn the light on, and shout surprise!!

LMAO!

How did you know? I was thinking about writing, but decided not to ;-)

I just had to say hello to my dear priest! How have you been?

I've not been around for about 2 years or something I think... but I'm actually clicking some buttons (not really playing ofcourse) in Nomads and I have to say I kinda like the changes! It just sux that I'm almost completely lost in the game which is weird in IO ;-)

Anyway; I can see the forum is kinda dead... that's sad... playing the forum really added something to this game... I don't miss the 5.5 hrs sleep a night and I don't miss to put my alarmclock for some stupid battle... but I do miss the great people in the game/forum!

*rose*
belgarion
Private

« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2011, 09:14:31 AM »

we r 2 old to learn new tricks haha i have a nomad account but need alot of time to get to know the v5 new bits but it looks fun but i could never find the time to play it for real   *xxx*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2011, 14:03:38 PM »

@Hiske, just noticed *Tongue*

Well I`m also playing and didn`t quit the game before, I`m now in r82 (first v5 realm) and I have played not long ago in r2 (remembering old times)

by Koramae.
jacyna
Private

« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2011, 19:37:42 PM »

Happy to hear that Im not the only one guilty of returning to almost vac mode on IO but still, great to hear from You Hiske!  *rose* Now when Your baby is bigger, You should have more time to play the game! Which realm are you playing?

@Bel, so you survive all the battles and are still alive? *Grin* Did You hear something from the gang? Last time, when I left IO they still played IO Hero that I found totally boring and non dynamic game...are they still sitting there making those funny things, sawing cloths and chewing gum?

Mihai, what are u still doing here, get a life! In R64 i mean...the real one u lost ages ago *Grin*

If You guys want to push some buttons, do it in R64!....Common, its just some 10 months of playing!  *freak*

So...lets reclaim the Forum and start some forum wars, Im mean, it should not be so difficult to provoke some discussions over here...soon Kopsi will be back with his famous tricks  *hahaha* there have to be SOME bugs in the game...last time You could spy anyone anytime... by this time Kopsi should be in control of more than 1000 accs in different R's...Kopsi is the IO Illuminati! *Grin* Planning the big anarchy in secret...

Sending all the prays to u... *rose*
Camil

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2011, 20:26:30 PM »

Jacyna, our loved priest *Tongue* *Grin*

(I have remembered you now! Stupid me)

by Koramae.
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2011, 23:06:46 PM »

we r 2 old to learn new tricks haha i have a nomad account but need alot of time to get to know the v5 new bits but it looks fun but i could never find the time to play it for real   *xxx*

famous last words, i started playing beta, then realm 82, stopped cause my wife was harrassing me, then started playing realm 84, albeit not trying to do anything, but nonetheless playing.....

and as the story always goes, still playing for some inexplicable reason......oh yes, i remembered why, cause i´m still a loser.....

all that is missing is crazy forum once again.....i think i even miss starblade.....

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2011, 23:21:22 PM »

My dear priest! Yes, my son is bigger now so he can play all by himself and ofcourse he's helping me with IO! I'm playing Nomads right now but it's difficult with the new rules... there's some weird dude there who tries to help me but his advices are not always usefull... but he makes good coffee so I'm not complaining  *hihi*

your proposal to click some buttons for 10 months in R64 does not sound very tempting... especially not since the summer is arriving! But who knows... I might be already watching you there to destroy you... just stay calm  *freak*
jacyna
Private

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2011, 00:04:04 AM »

My dear Hiske!

I believe that You son will very soon have total control of Your computer and of course help You in the game! *Grin*
Well...10 month seems a long time but as u know, time goes fast and...summertime is vacation so thats why u have this vacation mode button to click on! I will be gone myself during the summertime to return in autumn...so...no excuses!  *rose*.......Hiske, You cannot destroy faith and belief...Im immortal, so in which way could u destroy me!? *Grin*

@ Bel...see! I told u to divorce long time ago!

@maeof...of course u play R82, its just cause u dont dear to play the REAL game in R64...to difficult for u, I know but see...if u attend the Church, u will learn how to pray! May the Dragon bless u my child...

@numpty...u cant stop playing cause u will never grow up, that why! See, u can find all the answers in ur life in the Church...the more u attend the wise u will become and maybe, maybe after several years of praying, u will grow big enough to stop to play...although I doubt it *Grin*

Sheremetev
Private

« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2011, 00:23:19 AM »

Delenda est Deux!!!

numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2011, 09:29:09 AM »

@numpty...u cant stop playing cause u will never grow up, that why! See, u can find all the answers in ur life in the Church...the more u attend the wise u will become and maybe, maybe after several years of praying, u will grow big enough to stop to play...although I doubt it *Grin*

why would i want to grow up?  never mate, im an immature fool.....

answers in church?  perhaps if that church is located at the Playboy mansion I might learn a few things, certain things would grow bigger due to specific allocation of blood to certain muscle, and I wouldn´t have time for IO!!!! 

other than that not sure what answers I´ll get from church that I cant get from hugh heffner´s guests at his estate!!!!

Have a nice weekend all!!!!!!!

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
belgarion
Private

« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2011, 14:27:47 PM »

famous last words, i started playing beta, then realm 82, stopped cause my wife was harrassing me, then started playing realm 84, albeit not trying to do anything, but nonetheless playing.....

and as the story always goes, still playing for some inexplicable reason......oh yes, i remembered why, cause i´m still a loser.....

all that is missing is crazy forum once again.....i think i even miss starblade.....

haha yep i also kid myself i have quit but keep looking in every now and then

and jacyna  the last thing i knew about the gang was they were playin some football manager game on Hattrick.org i gave it a go but never got into it
*Smiley*
ps bur mcilll aka Rereaccão still has an account here on the forum so maybe we can bug him to come back *hihi*
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 14:30:10 PM by belgarion » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: