Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 22:05:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is IO dead for older players?  (Read 98911 times)
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 15:18:49 PM »

hopefully better ones coming *YAHOO*  *freak*
 *freak*
never again, the good old days died with v4 *suicide* *offtopic*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2010, 15:23:30 PM »

I totally agree with you.

by Koramae.
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2010, 17:52:06 PM »

well, other than kopsi, from 1st eras I havent seen any of the true, classic, international warriors around in a long time.  zappo/zandor was here for a bit, but being a doctor, competitive IO can´t be easy....lol...oh and starblade is still here somewhere....spoke with zepovinho on the phone, he came back, but alas, won everything, wasted uncountable hours and remains retired...
when i say 1st eras non-bulgarian, I am referring to the best ever forum IO has had, the sinister black forum!!! 
black forum = beta april 2003 - 2004, forum wars because relam 4 - deletion in october
2004 r4 anti polish wars, thats where i meet you first time numpty... in all time im here - begining of game not counting beta, it was time when i had most of fun and will allways remember it....
yeah black forum, after our r4 and lady kara anti polish wars, and deleting of forum all kinda started going downhill,

Last good games i remember were:
- Reaccao with ill1mc and rest of team: me, belgarion, zephir, altair..... in r5 3 years ago,
and DeathstarS team: me, Moyadrl, radoo, polish200, xpertiza and few others... in realm 4 some 2 years ago...

since then i wasnt playing except 2 weeks ago when i played for 5 days to test new game systems...

well, its been longer for me than for some players except main bulg players...... been around here since realm 1 day 2...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 17:56:22 PM by KOPSi » Logged

Billyes
Private

DRAGON

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2010, 18:04:33 PM »

http://www25.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/register.php?realm=2

numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2010, 18:23:23 PM »

black forum = beta april 2003 - 2004, forum wars because relam 4 - deletion in october
2004 r4 anti polish wars, thats where i meet you first time numpty... in all time im here - begining of game not counting beta, it was time when i had most of fun and will allways remember it....
yeah black forum, after our r4 and lady kara anti polish wars, and deleting of forum all kinda started going downhill,

Last good games i remember were:
- Reaccao with ill1mc and rest of team: me, belgarion, zephir, altair..... in r5 3 years ago,
and DeathstarS team: me, Moyadrl, radoo, polish200, xpertiza and few others... in realm 4 some 2 years ago...

since then i wasnt playing except 2 weeks ago when i played for 5 days to test new game systems...

well, its been longer for me than for some players except main bulg players...... been around here since realm 1 day 2...

and after so many years you have never once beaten me in any era of IO.....muhahahahahahahahahahaha....

you forget me and darthmaul just the two of us whooping you, corwin and company in r4e2 absolom....also,. r5e1 was the most intense, me, ddss and a few others against reaccao, that was hardcore IO, i remember reaccao coming to attack me and recalling 1 second before he would have lost his entire army, before this I never knew I could feel adrenaline from playing a game, intense stuff, so much fun back in the day, forum wars, the real patient, crossdressing, neanderthal pig called ehud, biggest loser on the internet, although he did fool all of us....and to think my wife would get jealous of me speaking with ladykara.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2010, 19:00:12 PM »

i was faithful i never changed pic   *freak*

Would you dare?  evil4

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2010, 20:17:20 PM »

Good luck for everyone who will play this era at realm 2! *BOSS*

by Koramae.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2010, 20:29:36 PM »

just get  *drunk* and we will see some fun  *YAHOO* *TEASE*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2010, 20:29:44 PM »

Judith nice to see you here. How are you finding our glorious british weather? *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2010, 20:31:03 PM »

i heard its always rain.is it true ?  *pardon*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2010, 20:33:24 PM »

not all the time but it doe's rain alot today is horrible. It is pouring down and the wind is howling. And my dog is looking at me expecting me to take him on a long walk. *Grin*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2010, 20:35:51 PM »

How I was taught in Geographics lesson, British people can't go out without an unbrella, because Britain's climate is influenced by Gulf Stream (the all west europe is influenced), it gives us a warm weather, but + rain because of condensantion or something like that

by Koramae.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2010, 20:36:51 PM »

not all the time but it doe's rain alot today is horrible. It is pouring down and the wind is howling. And my dog is looking at me expecting me to take him on a long walk. *Grin*

buy a treadmill ,and walk him on balcony  *freak*

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2010, 20:37:29 PM »

i heard its always rain.is it true ?  *pardon*

that is typical icelandic winter weather  *black_eye*  hard  head_hurts_kr
 *freak*

thank god for  *drunk*  *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators