Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 20:14:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is IO dead for older players?  (Read 98848 times)
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 22:03:50 PM »

Hohoho

by Koramae.
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 23:41:14 PM »

well, other tha... blah blah blah and then some more blah blah and blah again... self IO royalty or furniture and two wonderful ladies in yovanna and darina on the pt forum....!!!!

I'm sorry, who are you?? Are you sure you got the right forum??  Huh?

PS: OMFG!!! Did you guys notice all the new smilyes?? I really gotta start playing a game with so many smilyes on forum!  *BOAST*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2010, 00:55:26 AM »

Oh yes king Numpty I know who are you?? You are my master of IO, demi-god, all I know about gaming I was taught by the great Numpty

PS: OMFG!!! Did you guys notice all the new smilyes?? I really gotta start playing a game with so many smilyes on forum!  *BOAST*

take it easy Neb!!!! 

and there is an old player....when he started playing IO he was a vegan, heterosexual, animal loving democrat, after 1 year and being a moderator of this grand IO forum he started drinking coffee, smoking, smashing starblade in a classic example of frustration in the mod area, turned homosexual, nationlist and now eats beef and pork 4 times a day!!!

living proof of how the game ruins you!!!

how you doing neb?  all we need now is repr and hiske and the original 4 IO forum mods have returned to spam!!!!!

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2010, 05:02:17 AM »

mods can´t spam... they try and try .... but always a fail *Tongue* *Tongue*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 08:13:18 AM »

You know, being able to share an account with another player would be grand  *bravo* . 2 players, 1 account, really allow some strong play.  Like you all, I have a few guys I trust to play with and can see alot of benefits of a shared account.  When 1 is bored of game, the other plays.  When 1 is busy, the other plays... and in war, you both check every 1/2 hour!

Older players have lives!@  *freak*  My wife hates this game  *Angry* lol as do many other player's partners... a second player allows the breaks and keeps people interested.  *hihi*

Call it cheat realm!  I dont care...but it would allow more players to play.  And older players usually have $. *hmm*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 13:15:40 PM »

I luvv this one < *BOSS* >

by Koramae.
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2010, 16:55:36 PM »

You know, being able to share an account with another player would be grand  *bravo* . 2 players, 1 account, really allow some strong play.  Like you all, I have a few guys I trust to play with and can see alot of benefits of a shared account.  When 1 is bored of game, the other plays.  When 1 is busy, the other plays... and in war, you both check every 1/2 hour!

Older players have lives!@  *freak*  My wife hates this game  *Angry* lol as do many other player's partners... a second player allows the breaks and keeps people interested.  *hihi*

Call it cheat realm!  I dont care...but it would allow more players to play.  And older players usually have $. *hmm*

wow , this posts just showed up your true colors  *pardon*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2010, 17:24:46 PM »

yup its true, no time for a 12 month realm...
Koramae
Lieutenant

Everybody lies.

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 21:16:46 PM »

I'm sorry, who are you?? Are you sure you got the right forum??  Huh?

Neb  *Shocked* Your cigs are not here *hihi*

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I found MMORPGs *pardon*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2010, 03:00:17 AM »

wow , this posts just showed up your true colors  *pardon*

YES!! *YAHOO* good old one back  *rose*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
warart
Private

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2010, 04:25:54 AM »

heh still enjoy what is  left from good old IO times.. *TENDER* all the benefits from this game was for me lot of friends(meet some and in real life), practical jokes on chat..loot of chating...killing some enemys with unorthodox methods and evil plans  *SARCASTIC* *YEEES!*,a beautiful love story outside my national teritory  *friends* B   *GIVE_HEART*. Hi Neb hi kora is me the noob  *freak*

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2010, 01:39:57 AM »

yeah many nights losted :p but for some of us changed our habbits for others make them worst...make them better(donno any who become better but...) friends are most atractive thing u can get in here and changing info from all over the world see what happen in real time could be very interesting *Smiley*)) because of Io i have deep whole in my budget during all this years i played but also long list of friends which i meet or talk in past and now also !

Is pleasure to see old friends up here...ofc some noobs like Nebthe and his first officer koramae are welcomed too  *freak*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »

i miss KoSaC *freak*

by Koramae.
santjago
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2010, 19:57:40 PM »

The "good OLE days" r gone..
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2010, 11:47:29 AM »