Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:34:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is IO dead for older players?  (Read 98335 times)
jeddut
Sergeant

« on: November 03, 2010, 03:01:39 AM »

how many still play? i know tangle does just lil bit
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 12:23:35 PM »

maybe the fact that you haven´t got any reply on this topic answer your question  *hahaha*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 12:48:32 PM »

*freak*

sheridon
Captain

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 13:04:18 PM »

most of all my old friends have quit. from the 50+ guys knew from various realms they all abandoned and now spend time with their families. guess my time might be soon too.
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 14:15:26 PM »

maybe the fact that you haven´t got any reply on this topic answer your question  *hahaha*
 *freak*
guess your right glad i have eve now  *hihi*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 14:46:29 PM »

Classic realms FTW

helly doesn't play anymore,
KoSaC doesn't play anymore,

etc.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 19:39:53 PM by maeof » Logged

by Koramae.
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 15:37:12 PM »

*freak*

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 16:16:15 PM »

*freak*
Look what we have here!

by Koramae.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 16:25:48 PM »

well .. my first officer is +60 years old.. but only been playing IO for 2years.  *freak*
 *freak*

*freak*

*Shocked*  *YAHOO*
J, you should have seen a pm i got from mod earlier... hehe
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 17:40:51 PM »

well .. my first officer is +60 years old.. but only been playing IO for 2years.  *freak*
 *freak*

*Shocked*  *YAHOO*
J, you should have seen a pm i got from mod earlier... hehe
 *freak*

Dirty talkin?   *freak*

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 17:46:25 PM »

i was faithful i never changed pic   *freak*

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2010, 19:41:04 PM »

YOU PREVENT ME TO QOUTE YOUR POSTS  *freak*

by Koramae.
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2010, 20:36:10 PM »

well, other than kopsi, from 1st eras I havent seen any of the true, classic, international warriors around in a long time.  zappo/zandor was here for a bit, but being a doctor, competitive IO can´t be easy....lol...oh and starblade is still here somewhere....spoke with zepovinho on the phone, he came back, but alas, won everything, wasted uncountable hours and remains retired...
when i say 1st eras non-bulgarian, I am referring to the best ever forum IO has had, the sinister black forum!!!  I think that was back in 2005 or 6?  correct me if im wrong, cant remember.  it was great cause the game was starting and there were maybe 100-200 truly masters, aka freakazoids willing to do NOTHING else other than play IO and spam the forum of this game, when we had IP´s visible so we knew you were cheating, when you had online status visible and could see when someone was using a repeating program, when we had dozens of kuwaiti, mexican and other national hide ip flags all over the place. can´t remember how many times i woke up at 0430 in the morning to go and screw some dude´s game....

back then this was a fulltime job playing IO, minimum 18 hours a day for 2-3 years!  hundreds of us spent countless online hours and it was classic, never to be repeated fun and i´m pretty sure most of those players burned out, did all they wanted and were satisfied.  this is the first era of IO i have played in over 2-3 years, perhaps 4, again can´t remember, i think i last played V2 or V3...played an era or two of GW, played with some kickass maniacs from all over the world, naturally won everything with them in the international realm, then pt realm, then quit....i was actually able to stay away from games for 9 months, bought an xbox, then krum ruined it all and invited me to V5 of IO and here I am....

I don´t think it´s dead, i think most of the older players just got tired of the game.  i admit that this v5 flash version could likely interest lots of older, classic IO players, but this was one intense community for a long time, most of us were in our thirties to begin with, now we´re close to 40´s, my dedication likely will never be like it was in the beginning when this was all new and smaller, when owners were online on the forum ansering questions everyday and available on msn, now we still have krum who deems himself IO royalty or furniture and two wonderful ladies in yovanna and darina on the pt forum....!!!!

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2010, 22:11:46 PM »

He he. I totally agree with you numpty

Makatas was almost the same opinion how are you now, but after telling it, he left

by Koramae.
HELLyeah
Private

yeah ?? what

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 13:56:46 PM »

ummm yes it is hahahahaaa  *hahaha*

AKA -- chat killer wonder boy -- "15:03:53 * HELLyeah[IO][4] kills chat agai
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: