Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:00:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Commenting in correct place...  (Read 2478 times)
_wtf_
Sergeant

« on: November 03, 2010, 00:43:20 AM »

Its question of strategy, and because this is beta, manny people didnt know that(that i admit).

i vote, beta = free diamonds for all!

high tax is the worst possible scenario...

in-game or in RL, isn't this the truth!!

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 14:48:21 PM »

I vote against.
This would be unfair for players who had already bought some diamonds.
And if we're looking in economy side, The Office of IO won't going to earn money from their new product IO V5
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 14:49:54 PM by maeof » Logged

by Koramae.
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 01:02:03 AM »

I vote against.
This would be unfair for players who had already bought some diamonds.
And if we're looking in economy side, The Office of IO won't going to earn money from their new product IO V5

not really unfair for those who have bought allready.  they would just have more diamonds when BETA testing is over, and a Real era begun.  i bought, and regret it.  Somewhere i read someone saying never to buy a microsoft product untill the second patch has been released.  well, this is beta, so technically it is a product in testing mode...soon to be a new product.  way to many things still being changed in game to be considered a finished product (yes i also understand that finished products have updates, but those typically are not weekly issues).

as for the IO Team making money...well i respect them all for doing a excellent job on all the rest of IO...but i just disagree with having to pay for anything in a beta test mode.  not even microsoft charges for beta testing, and they give almost nothing away for free.  quick proof-anyone could download office 2010 BETA a year or two ago, for free!

this new version looks awsome, but costs to much to play (using all options as a full premium member), IMO. 

BETA testing should allow all who play to play evenly (or as evenly as their skills allow) to test the game.

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 18:01:03 PM »

Good point _wtf_.... me simple player called Alcool i agreed you and i will let you develope your farms in R5 *Smiley*) no more harrasement *Smiley**rose*
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 20:59:10 PM »

Good point _wtf_.... me simple player called Alcool i agreed you and i will let you develope your farms in R5 *Smiley*) no more harrasement *Smiley**rose*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

you tried, and failed to keep me down. *TRAINING* *JOB*  *guns* *HUNTER* *guns*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: