Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 17:40:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my gold is -840 (-)!! Help!  (Read 2288 times)
youngshehata
Private

« on: November 02, 2010, 12:34:37 PM »

hi guys..
iam new in this game just started few days ago..  gold was going ok and increase like wood iron and stone
but 2 days ago   i dont know what happened.. but its start to get less and less  it didnt stop at 0 its going with -
now my gold is -840 *sad* and i cant build anything or do anything cuz of it.. even builds which need 0 gold i cant  cuz i dont even have 0 gold >.<  can anyone plz tell me what to do?  *crazy*  and tax is none here  and thats gives +5 happiness..help plz and thx
Protein78
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 13:02:41 PM »

Hi there,

Did you take a bank loan or did you train and activate army? If so you are paying either for the bank loan or for the upkeep of your army. You can put the army in the fortress (if you have that much space - otherwise increase fortress level and/or military architecture to increase the garrision space).

If both are a NO either one of the admins will answer you here or you can send an email with all details to support@imperialsupport.org (include all details like realm number, your nickname etc. - The more the better).

Cheers
Pro
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 13:32:05 PM »

Put tax upto 1 that will start getting you gold. Have you employed your villagers? And have you hired any army?

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 13:48:15 PM »

Hm. This topic is posted in IO - Classic and Version 4 Realms, but thought it should be in Age of Conquest board.

The villagers are happy enough I think, and I think if you hired some army that is outside, the gold, should go negative.
So how samy said, raise your taxes a little and your gold should slowly turn into positive number.
Ofcourse, if your taxes won't be enough high, your gold should go to more (-).
Always look if you can handle high taxes: press on the green smiley, there you can see who adds you happines and who minuses the happiness.

by Koramae.
youngshehata
Private

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 15:36:16 PM »

Thx so much guys for help.. and yea i had 100 swordman ..and i have disband them already  i think its stop to increase by (-) and i have set low tax too.. but still no increase and when i put mouse on the gold icon its wrote there ''production per hour'' 0 also ''province production per hour'' 0 .. thx anyway its stoped increase i wish its back to normal *Smiley* btw.. iam in realm 82  last one >.< and i hire all free population too.. thx for u all
youngshehata
Private

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 23:44:05 PM »

Sloved guys! *Grin* thx soooo much for help all fine now
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 23:54:55 PM »

thx maoef had'nt noticed it in classic. I will lock it now but hopefully if someone has similar problem the info here will help them.  *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: