Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 19:46:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You made a game TOO SLOW  (Read 8561 times)
nekodrugi
Major

« on: October 31, 2010, 18:16:45 PM »

Ok i understand why you slow the game down but i think you slow it too much

Enemy is 82 away from me and it takes me whooping 1:45 minutes (give or take few minutes)

The biggest trouble old V4 had was it was damn slow when you attack player over 3k distance (even with high cartography) but this is ridiculous.

What do you want to do?Huh? Put us a sleep?? Force us all to become farmers   *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

At least in OLD v4 all within my 1k distance were considered too damn close now even 1k (new 100) distance is far enough.
AlexWolf
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 21:48:37 PM »

Enemy is 82 away from me and it takes me whooping 1:45 minutes (give or take few minutes)

The biggest trouble old V4 had was it was damn slow when you attack player over 3k distance (even with high cartography) but this is ridiculous.

What do you want to do?Huh? Put us a sleep?? Force us all to become farmers   *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

At least in OLD v4 all within my 1k distance were considered too damn close now even 1k (new 100) distance is far enough.
Again? Why another topic? Something changed?
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 21:57:51 PM »

Also you should remember that you are playing Imperia Online massively multiplayer online role-playing game and it is based on real time.

by Koramae.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 23:27:58 PM »

Again? Why another topic? Something changed?

Well if i remember well first time i ask is it a bug and i post in "Bug" section. Also that conversation is locked.

Now i post in questions asking can they speed it up a little bit. I was really surprised when i saw i needed almost 2 hours to get to 100 distance. I may even write in suggestions - suggesting to speed it up but it's just me suggesting.
If other players are fine with speed than i have to swallow it and play as it is.

I personally think that by slowing down troops you lose a lot on "fun" side. I understand if it takes time to get to 200 distance or 300 distance but 100 distance to take 2 hours . . . . . .

And again it could be only me thinking that this game should give more speed so i can fight more.

Especially when my map looks like this  ---- Yes, 17 targets in total so i'm forced to look above 100 distance for nice targets and that means at least 3 hours (6 hours both way) trip per attack. I dont call that fun. Don't want to be a farmer but game is just forcing me to be one.

crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 23:28:58 PM »

Also you should remember that you are playing Imperia Online massively multiplayer online role-playing game and it is based on real time.
actually its a MMORTS  not a MMORPG  massively multiplayer real time strategy game  not role playing

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 01:36:53 AM »

actually its a MMORTS  not a MMORPG  massively multiplayer real time strategy game  not role playing

Excatly

by Koramae.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 02:09:50 AM »

hehe it is a stategy game but it also role playing. Ok not like dungeons and dragons. But we all play roles it may be farmer/warrior in game. But in forum is where the real role playing happens. There are some great threads about wildcats other's between smokers and avengers for example. where the wars and battles are turned into story's. In these threads you can see players taking on roles to create suspense and excitement. *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 05:09:36 AM »

hehe it is a stategy game but it also role playing. Ok not like dungeons and dragons. But we all play roles it may be farmer/warrior in game. But in forum is where the real role playing happens. There are some great threads about wildcats other's between smokers and avengers for example. where the wars and battles are turned into story's. In these threads you can see players taking on roles to create suspense and excitement. *Smiley*

Hell yes. I read few and i enjoyed.

One of funniest one was from Starbuck (if i'm not wrong with nick)
mariuscl77
Lieutenant

NOVICE

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 10:37:31 AM »

They eliminate the possibility to send a second to second attack ....  *cry*
redborg
Major

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 10:41:01 AM »

i reported this bug.

mariuscl77
Lieutenant

NOVICE

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 11:43:41 AM »

Distance 82 at speed coef. 1.2 means 1:49:53 for cartography 1 and 1:44:03 for cartography 2
In v4 at 820 you have 1:26:35 and 1:22:42... It's almoust tha same...
What is wrong?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 11:45:23 AM by mariuscl77 » Logged
redborg
Major

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 12:01:06 PM »

version four is to slow. if this is slower then its not good.

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 12:16:50 PM »

They eliminate the possibility to send a second to second attack ....  *cry*

You mean making two attacks at once?
It's possible, you just need to level up your Military Academy

by Koramae.
oOMojSiOo
Private

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010, 12:55:09 PM »

You mean making two attacks at once?
It's possible, you just need to level up your Military Academy

He means attack once, when army returns attack again and again... i did that too had 5 attacks / day, my economy was rocketing sky high research and all, but now if i attack one player minimum 1:20:00 hours plus the return that's 2Hrs and that's that for the day 4Hrs is just too much for 2 attacks for me  *pardon*   
  but if it stays like this i will shut up and play *freak*
mariuscl77
Lieutenant

NOVICE

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2010, 13:47:22 PM »

You didn't know what I mean?
Well... When your army is returning at home at 3:00:30 and my army attacking you at 3:00:31. This a second to second attack... And in v5 you can't do that...
Only admins can...  *hahaha*
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: