Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 14:16:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: About Honor  (Read 4200 times)
oOMojSiOo
Private

« on: October 31, 2010, 16:21:33 PM »

I think that's a good thing, but i just got attacked by a player who has 4x higher net points. When i looked at his profile he has -558 honor... YES THATS MINUS 558. *Angry*  So i just wonder why is that possible in my opinion who has more than -300 honor should get kicked banned or something  evil3 *Angry* *black_eye*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 17:10:28 PM »

Range for attacks is 5x players points. If player is in 2x, then he dont lose honor, for 2x to 5x he lose honor. Everybody plays as he likes. He get punished by -5 starting morale and -5 hapiness each day per 100 negative honor. So he is ruining his kingdom actually.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 17:15:41 PM »

Range for attacks is 5x players points. If player is in 2x, then he dont lose honor, for 2x to 5x he lose honor. Everybody plays as he likes. He get punished by -5 starting morale and -5 hapiness each day per 100 negative honor. So he is ruining his kingdom actually.

but if he will drag u down with him ,thats his choice  *freak*

shaitan
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 21:45:42 PM »

what I dont get is Im being attacked by a guy who has like 600+ army units and Im having trouble getting 50 or so trained and hes stealing about 1k of all my resources and attacking me very regulary...every time I save up for anything I get attacked. and thats like saving up like 2 days to get a research or the like...my castle is always destroyed my moral is crap...he isnt loosing any honor or reputation and hes just farming me and I cant stop him. 

if there is any advice I can get on how I can get out of this farming state im in I would appreciate it, if not then Im just going to leave cause apparently there is noob protection I cant get started and now cause of the un happyness my population is leaving me, and he just keeps sending an attack at me every 2 or 3 days.

and yes I have a level 4 fortress vault but it doesnt seem to actually be saving any resources at all so I think I wasted my time getting it.
redborg
Major

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 22:04:18 PM »

you need to capitulate to him.

shaitan
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 22:10:35 PM »

you need to capitulate to him.

how do I do that and what does that mean?
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 00:28:09 AM »

Read "How to recover from constant attacks?" posted May 10, 2009, 06:05:35 AM  - its for version 4a, but most of the wisdom should hold true.  go to forum, press home, then put Topic: How to recover from constant attacks? in search box.  I will add a new line so it is fresh.

Capitualtion - press king hat on far left of screen, enter throne hall, then press the capitulation file folder, then enter name of player who attacks you.  You must be correct in spelling otherwise you will capitulate to wrong player.

On another note - I am guessing shaitan cannot see the morale loss over the attack period, so he cannot see how close he was to a defensive victory.  Another arguement for paper report to help new players see results from their defense strategy.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 00:38:00 AM by steveempire » Logged
oOMojSiOo
Private

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 12:30:48 PM »

Now look at top 20 in realm 82 almost all players have negative honor...
whoohoo top players yeah lol attacking weaker players some one should do something about it.. or not head_hurts_kr
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 17:48:49 PM »

Like I said, honor is easy to lose, but hard to regain.  Let the dumb players lose all their honor now...they will quit and become goldmines once you hit castle 6 or 7.  It is just a temporary inconvenience.  THE key is to make sure they wreck your neighbors fort and not yours... thats where the advice comes in.
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 02:39:30 AM »

how do I do that and what does that mean?

From how to play

"Capitulation

It allows a certain Empire to defend itself from the attacks of another for a 168 hour period. During this period, neither the capitulated Empire nor the attacking one can send attacks to each other.
Player “x” has the right to capitulate to player “y” solely if in the 48 hours right before the capitulation “y” attacked “x” at least once, and “x” didn’t attack “y”.

You can capitulate up to 10 times in a 168 hour period, completing the conditions listed above, of course. The first is free, but every following capitulation costs 10 diamonds more than the previous one.
"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: