Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 21:39:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel time increased alot!  (Read 3373 times)
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 10:15:41 AM »

i was thinking.Density of player reduces as time is passing.They quit more and more ,and enemies are far .Cartography simply cannot follow and keep times in reasonable range.What are ppl suggesting ,is related to mid and late game ,where it becomes very very hard to attack someone ,expenses become insane and not balanced and playable.Increasing cartography factor from 10% to 15% will make everyone happy .What do u folks think?

That would fix things in right places ,less reduction early ,more later .
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:17:16 AM by fragmaster » Logged

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 12:37:52 PM »

i was thinking.Density of player reduces as time is passing.They quit more and more ,and enemies are far .Cartography simply cannot follow and keep times in reasonable range.What are ppl suggesting ,is related to mid and late game ,where it becomes very very hard to attack someone ,expenses become insane and not balanced and playable.Increasing cartography factor from 10% to 15% will make everyone happy .What do u folks think?

That would fix things in right places ,less reduction early ,more later .

Great idea.

But i must add that even now i have troubles finding targets. My luck put me in low populated area (or at least at my points level)

I'm jelaous when i see my member 2x points targets within 100 distance. All screen red and in my screen few red dots here and there

And we have around same points.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: