Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 20:39:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: time  (Read 1387 times)
crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« on: October 28, 2010, 05:58:25 AM »

just wondering why u dont run game at time x2 as this is beta wouldnt u get all the same data  and also be able to test the end game out sooner if each 12 hours was a full day instead of half 1?

yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 11:24:46 AM »

We had an alpha test blitz x10.
crass
Captain

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 12:15:14 PM »

yeah but how thorough can u get at 10x sorry i m not an expert by any means lol  just seems to me that yeah you run the 10x get the big bugs out then u run a 2x to get all the rest the little bugs and do refinements  at a speed that allows people to get more indepth into  but then would still bring u out with a finished product 6 months earlier.  u can still get  as indepth as a 24 hour clock in 12 hours  atleast a lot more than missing 3 days by going to sleep at night lol in 10x  sorry know u guys are busy.. god the things that ratttle around in my head  *freak*

redborg
Major

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 14:45:49 PM »

theirs to many bugs to fix at two times speed *Smiley*

they must find them slower *Smiley*

yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 09:52:21 AM »

yeah but how thorough can u get at 10x sorry i m not an expert by any means lol  just seems to me that yeah you run the 10x get the big bugs out then u run a 2x to get all the rest the little bugs and do refinements  at a speed that allows people to get more indepth into  but then would still bring u out with a finished product 6 months earlier.  u can still get  as indepth as a 24 hour clock in 12 hours  atleast a lot more than missing 3 days by going to sleep at night lol in 10x  sorry know u guys are busy.. god the things that ratttle around in my head  *freak*

I see your point, and you're right, it might actually help, but it's quite probable for the whole thing to turn out rather chaotic than helpful. It's better follow game's development step by step.   
crass
Captain

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 11:12:16 AM »

yeah i see what u mean  thx for answer

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: