Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 22:30:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question?  (Read 7474 times)
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 12:17:39 PM »

what are the parameters of the free construction is it anything under 10 min  u get free construction? i noticed a building i was building was not free construction to begin with  but later it twards the end of construction i could finish it early with a free construction useage.  i agree with the idea of not being able to do free construction whilst under attack but u cant limit how much people can go ahead and spend if there able too whilst under attack if u can empty ure treasury without free construction while someone knockin on your door oh'well bad luck for them no different than someone hitting a goldmine before u can , wow and only 1 imperian out of the top 50,  2 out of the top 60 players. also i do like how the whole look of ure town changes not just a couple of the buildings as in v4

Anything under 15 minutes. The first 15 min of all constructions are free.
redborg
Major

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 13:20:32 PM »

a balance needs to be struck. the game makers need money and deserve it if the game is good. but the game has to be competative as well.

i think this may go to far. v4a was about right i would say. sure premium players were at very top but no premium could play and have victrories no problem if they knew the game.

this game has 3 further advantages for premium players 4 if you split the 2 extra guilds. then add festivals and construction.

its alot.

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 00:03:52 AM »

yes the advantage for premium players is too big now.

I used to be premium player in my realm and after "inconvenience" with user support from IO i decided not to give them any more hard earn cash.

Given that i play now without credits i must say i develop FASSSST. Credits CANT  compensate for lack of fighting. I take all resources i need from others and in less than a week i almost reach 2k points.

So i must disagree with you. At this stage credits make almost no impact if you went warrior way.

By the way, i must say i like what they did in V5. It's much easier to fight and develop. Some things make me crazy every time i use it (like spying and than I CAN'T attack that player from spy report than i have to go to map and . . . . . ALSO like battle simulation. I spy and than i have to memorize army, fort lvl and other things because i can't have spy report and battle simulation open at the same time or in other window)

But overall my humble opinion is that this game is better than V4 - later we would see how much of impact imperian would have with damn strong forts and guardians.
redborg
Major

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 19:19:11 PM »

you dont think me producing 50% more resources then you is huge.

instant universitys.

and lets not forget i am 10% stronger in attack and defence.

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 19:43:01 PM »

you dont think me producing 50% more resources then you is huge.

instant universitys.

and lets not forget i am 10% stronger in attack and defence.

Ehhh man. This is already outside of normal gameplay but who want to spend A LOT of money on game can do it and rule the realm.

So -----

If you are damn good warrior, attack 24/7 PLUS use 10 hour production every day PLUS start attack, defense and production guild (given you have free healers guild) than hell YES

You would have   H U G E advantage.

BUT most probably reality look like this. You are damn good warrior and you don't need those because you would take all you need from other players OR you are not damn good warrior so you compensate with money your experience.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 19:46:30 PM »

Ehhh man. This is already outside of normal gameplay but who want to spend A LOT of money on game can do it and rule the realm.

So -----

If you are damn good warrior, attack 24/7 PLUS use 10 hour production every day PLUS start attack, defense and production guild (given you have free healers guild) than hell YES

You would have   H U G E advantage.

BUT most probably reality look like this. You are damn good warrior and you don't need those because you would take all you need from other players OR you are not damn good warrior so you compensate with money your experience.

i must say redborg would eat u alive ingame. U were never on networth top ,which can be concluded.because there arent always resources to take,they arent free to grab,+ top20 players have only 6h prod.

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2010, 20:03:34 PM »

i must say redborg would eat u alive ingame. U were never on networth top ,which can be concluded.because there arent always resources to take,they arent free to grab,+ top20 players have only 6h prod.

*xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

Well i'm noob  *freak*

And tasty one too.

By the way. What are you speaking of. Do you really but REALLY think that networth is measurement how good somebody is  evil3

And i always tough it's military points. Pffffff my bad  What noob knows head_hurts_kr
redborg
Major

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2010, 20:14:20 PM »

redborg is nw and mp monster *Smiley*

but what he really really loves is honour.

thats the measure of a player.

anyway even redborg cant afford the 8000 credits or so required to play this game as full premium.

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2010, 20:47:24 PM »

redborg is nw and mp monster *Smiley*

but what he really really loves is honour.

thats the measure of a player.

anyway even redborg cant afford the 8000 credits or so required to play this game as full premium.

For now Redborg is a farmer monster. Mil points zero. Nw points 4 610. But i'm sure soon farmer would become beautiful butterfly  *hihi*

By the way, if i remember some moons ago we fought together against evil enemies. Only now i have different nick so i'm noob once again  *Embarrassed*

But again i could be wrong. So many similar nick names

redborg
Major

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2010, 21:08:00 PM »

does it drop to 6hrs doesnt seem so to me.

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2010, 21:51:52 PM »

does it drop to 6hrs doesnt seem so to me.

It depends on realm. Don't know about w82
redborg
Major

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2010, 03:55:23 AM »

For now Redborg is a farmer monster. Mil points zero. Nw points 4 610. But i'm sure soon farmer would become beautiful butterfly  *hihi*

By the way, if i remember some moons ago we fought together against evil enemies. Only now i have different nick so i'm noob once again  *Embarrassed*

But again i could be wrong. So many similar nick names

what was your nic in r31

yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2010, 10:03:39 AM »

Please, don't turn Questions section into General talk.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: