Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 11:21:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: instant return of army after recall  (Read 5965 times)
redborg
Major

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 18:34:16 PM »

not just if someone attacks me and i log 5 minutes before then i cant even counter pillage now.

i also cant follow them home if i win and have same cart to kill them twice.

big changes.

almost imunity for big players to attack people close to them.

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 18:43:54 PM »

one of defenders strategies is to play "dead" (like when u see grizzly in cartoons) ,and when attacker is near u hit him in side province,and fend him off ,and discourage him to try again.It doesnt matter how close enemy is ,40 minutes is huge advantage for any distance .Spoiling both direction symmetric travel ,will directly spoil gameplay .This is source of endless bullying of experienced players + credit users against everyone else : casual players,a bit less exp. players,no credits,any flaw in one of these aspects will cause great handicap .In v4a u cant be bullied if u are careful when u log in ,and u have at least half of enemies army size.With this ,bully only need small spear-class backup at home and hes perfectly safe.very bad choice ,one more similar thing and im absolutely sure i will never play v5 .In classic/v4 ,smaller accounts dont quit if they lose army ,or are a bit behind ,exactly coz they still have their chance if they play smart. Kill that , after few months 30 players will play realm...

redborg
Major

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 20:00:05 PM »

at least realm ends when they gain total control *Smiley*

shurman
Sergeant

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 20:06:44 PM »

There is no chance of counter attack it's not good at all!
redborg
Major

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 20:10:58 PM »

exactly in realm31 i am big i attacked a neighbour yesterday he was online and counter pillaged

now i think twice.

but in v5 i do what i want to same player.

crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 07:16:07 AM »

seems to me v/4 was a little messed up in how it dealt with  travel if u sent an attack with any siege weapons and lost  ure army still traveled as if u had siege weapons with it now that didnt seem right to me shouldnt ure army then travel at speed of the next slowest still living member of ure party not  with the speed of  the lost  1's  i think doing it that way would work best in both realms

steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 19:46:13 PM »

seems to me v/4 was a little messed up in how it dealt with  travel if u sent an attack with any siege weapons and lost  ure army still traveled as if u had siege weapons with it now that didnt seem right to me shouldnt ure army then travel at speed of the next slowest still living member of ure party not  with the speed of  the lost  1's  i think doing it that way would work best in both realms
really good point man! 
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2010, 04:09:35 AM »

maybe ,but thats really rare case,compared to other much more realistic situations.i mean how often u lose siege eq?once in a lifetime?

crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 07:05:21 AM »

so what ure saying is that u never loose an offencive fight u never loose any siege units. then either your not fighting equal opponents or defence and stratagy are meaningless in this game and just the largest army wins by brute force alone dont sound very strategic. and i do believe this is supposed to be a strategy game correct? not just medieval tycoon.

redborg
Major

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2010, 07:34:50 AM »

everyone lost siege once in a while but its rare unless your an idiot.

counter pillagin happens all the time

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2010, 11:45:07 AM »

then either your not fighting equal opponents

*freak*  *pardon* ,because there are usually no equal or stronger opponents  *pardon*

redborg
Major

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2010, 15:12:34 PM »

stop boasting frag.

*hahaha*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2010, 15:18:26 PM »

stop boasting frag.

*hahaha*

cant help it  *freak*

redborg