Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 03:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: own battle history  (Read 1689 times)
oOMojSiOo
Private

« on: October 22, 2010, 23:03:27 PM »

hello. How can i look at my own battle history, as an alliance leader i can see my members battles but, not my own... is that still in development or ..? [:-}
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 02:31:03 AM »

Well was there before and now gone so is under developement. *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 00:23:55 AM »

lest strike *Smiley*)) so many things under maintenance  *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*  and many peoples pay money for credits to have fun and enjoy....is that fear Huh? *rose*
oOMojSiOo
Private

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 14:53:28 PM »

I don't pay to play!!! I have never did and never will !!! Sorry for the people who work hard to earn this kind of money. In my opinion who pays gets a little edge over others they are like "cheaters". If some one wants to get paid for the game he made the best way should be:  make 1 month free trial, then if the player-user likes it should pay xx amount of money monthly-yearly or what ever. But this way is not amm Fair Play. Oh and by the way i don't use diamonds but i will kick the a.. every one who's in my way payer or player doesn't matter  *Angry*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 20:10:34 PM »

I don't pay to play!!! I have never did and never will !!! Sorry for the people who work hard to earn this kind of money. In my opinion who pays gets a little edge over others they are like "cheaters". If some one wants to get paid for the game he made the best way should be:  make 1 month free trial, then if the player-user likes it should pay xx amount of money monthly-yearly or what ever. But this way is not amm Fair Play. Oh and by the way i don't use diamonds but i will kick the a.. every one who's in my way payer or player doesn't matter  *Angry*

What are you on about. *pardon*  Credit system is used in many games including 1's that also charge you to play. This game is designed to be FREE! So if you don't earn as you put it that kind of money are still able to play game instead of only those who can afford to pay can play. This increase's number of players and makes it more competitive.
 If a player wishes to buy credits they can it's part of the game and within the rules. To cheat means someone that breaks rules to gain advantage. So you have no right at all to call players who use credits cheats and I don't care how you word it. It is completely your choice to buy or not buy credits. I personally don't like games that charge to play. But every game is entilted to earn money and cover overheads.
     And actually players who buy credits in FREE games allow players like yourself to have such a wide choice of games to play. Without them these games would not be here for you to play. So think on that next time before you write.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: