Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:07:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: looks good  (Read 2500 times)
sheridon
Captain

« on: October 18, 2010, 20:09:14 PM »

ive realised that to sell huge amounts of resources on the market you need to have a very very high lvl of market. this reminds me of v4 when under attack resources couldnt be sold. i like this move made by the io team because in v4a attacks are practically worthless and stressful when the person is online, they just hide the resources on the market and you get 5 gold. this system is great and encourages attacks. nice move *rose* what will farmers do now *hihi*
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 20:09:58 PM by sheridon » Logged
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 21:10:33 PM »

what will farmers do now *hihi*

spend their resources?  build army? store all resources in pickle equivalent instead of gold?

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 22:04:16 PM »

spend their resources?  build army? store all resources in pickle equivalent instead of gold?
*hahaha* *hahaha* nope my dear friend, they will be attacked hehehehe. age of conquest, i love the sound of that. army already training......... evil3
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 09:33:04 AM »

yes but they can hire army under atack do researches and make builduing while they are under atack and hide in secret fortress store of fortress some resources if they have developed that room store *Smiley*) but is true when u are very rich is hard to spen all that cash except u dont keep tones of wood+iron to spend them faster *Smiley*
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 14:07:52 PM »

exactly alcool. a patient warrior just has to build troops, enough to cripple the enemy and wait for them to try to build a fort 8 or 9  *hihi* or new provinces and go hunting. i really like this new realm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: