Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:53:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dude in the stone quarry  (Read 4096 times)
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« on: October 16, 2010, 15:59:54 PM »

Anyone else wonder why there is a guy on the stone quarry sweeping the stones?  Could someone writing the game please stick 350 naked women interacting erotically in my fort? 

Could be on my fort, but then IO would need a XXX rating....

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 16:12:45 PM »

If you continue behaving like that, we will make you 350 naked dudes sweeping the stones. *Grin*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 23:47:52 PM »

hahaha...dudes are welcome so long as they pay taxes and die when called upon.  give us a scope to shoot the dude while we wait for things to happen...

is there a point to this stone sweeping dude?  why do i not see carrots growing on my farm growing?

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 23:50:53 PM »

The stones need to be clean before being used building. And carrots are out of season you should have salad crops growing now. *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Poliban_
Captain

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 00:18:58 AM »

I think numpty didn't toke his medicine today  *freak*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 02:21:54 AM »

I think he toked to much medicine. *SMOKE*  I think he stole mine and toked that to. rant

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
warart
Private

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 16:07:36 PM »

well numpty at least you got read of that guy feeding the chicken all day long to make a good fat chicken supe  *HUNTER*. i guess you have to much time free to watch that imagine  *freak*

numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 19:30:09 PM »

I think numpty didn't toke his medicine today  *freak*

i stopped taking my meds 5 years ago....gave me the runs....

I think he toked to much medicine. *SMOKE*  I think he stole mine and toked that to. rant

or maybe it was the toking that led to me eating 300 kilos of food and that gave me the runs?Huh?

well numpty at least you got read of that guy feeding the chicken all day long to make a good fat chicken supe  *HUNTER*. i guess you have to much time free to watch that imagine  *freak*

since i stopped taking my meds and toking i have much more free time on my hands to waste looking at dumbass dudes sweeping sonte quarries and naturally to harass krum but he doesnt seem to want to play....

steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 20:17:42 PM »

I see some players having a HUGE grow op and all farming hydroponic in the mine shaft  *hahaha*  So work men are not necessarily doing proper tasks.  Perhaps IO should spend time and money creating mine, farm, stone worker icon choices... I suspect certain crops might sell at a higher price to this crowd...and Judith and Maeof would have cats on their farm... so no mice damage  *pardon*
crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 21:41:42 PM »

well if u smoked all ure medice i guess ure in luck with this new game u can resupply ure medicine if u havent seen there is a nice special area in game  that grows ure medicine

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 19:15:06 PM »

and Judith and Maeof would have cats on their farm... so no mice damage  *pardon*
*hahaha*  *hahaha* *hahaha*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
numpty
Forum Staff

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 14:27:56 PM »

dude still cleaning the stones and I still can´t get rid of my vassals....let´s call him sisyphus and the recovery of happiness in a vassal a sisyphean adventure, torturous, it´s all krum´s fault i tell ya!!!!!

warart
Private

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 15:39:44 PM »

hahaha vasals  *hahaha* *hahaha* was ment to be a game trap  *gamer*  *freak*
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 23:37:43 PM by warart » Logged

crass
Captain

Power corrupts,Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 00:30:59 AM »

looks more like hes shoveling snow lol than mining rock. and why only the 1 lone animated figure as not even the flags move so why just the 1 guy, and not even 1 guy for each resource? or maybe a horse moving around in the stable maybe jumpin those hurdles u have in the training compound wassup evil4 and if u order a festival he should get day off and get to dance in festival square with a girl LOL *heart*
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 07:33:26 AM by crass » Logged

warart
Private

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2010, 09:53:35 AM »

haha now you have them  *hihi* *freak*

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: