Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 07:02:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Battle calculator  (Read 4835 times)
shurman
Sergeant

« on: October 15, 2010, 15:43:42 PM »

Where is battle calculator?
Manius
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 16:04:42 PM »

Just check it and it's active...
Click your fort, then when you are seeing the command center select the last tab. It's the battle calculator. Select attacker or defender and nations and you will be able to see the rest options.
Also you can from espionage menu, when you are seeing spy report to add them directly to the calculator by pressing one of the 2 buttons located at the lowest left corner of the box.
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 16:53:07 PM »

It's where Crassus says, but apparently not available in all accounts. That's because it is still under maintenance.
shurman
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 07:36:06 AM »

I tried calculator and can't see the moral change in report, were is it? no rounds as well. strange animation:)
Manius
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 15:30:47 PM »

Well the moral is not visible to report... Also moral have been change somehow.... Each formation have it's own moral. At the flash battle (not report) you are able to see some boxes different marked, each one of them represent a different type of unit and different number of soldiers. What is what, is visible at the lowest side of window, where there is a legend. To see the numbers you only have to point the formation with your mouse. And a formation is a group of units (group of boxes).
 I hope this picture will help:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 15:32:36 PM by Crassus » Logged
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 02:12:46 AM »

with the new battle calc i tried a siege attack, and when the swordsmen and spearmen go to the wall to attack it there morale disappears.  where can i find the morale for those troops?

edit:also, if there is a morale for each formation of troops, when do troops retreat?  example...formation of spearmen/swordsmen and a formation of archers...spearmen and swordsmen engage enemy troops, archers shoot from a distance...after long battle (or more likely, after fortress wall falls and troops engage garrison), the morale for the swordsmen is around 35, but archers is 100 (or more likely from enemy archers 80+morale, since enemy archers seem to attack swordsmen and spearmen first/only)...will the formation of swordsmen/spearmen retreate leaving the archers to fight now? will they all run away?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 02:53:44 AM by _wtf_ » Logged

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
chege
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 03:53:15 AM »

first retreats formations which have low morale, then if still is battle field archers fights till: a- win/lose battle field or b-they flies cause low morale. now when archers win battle field and there is no fortress then they win battle, but if there is fortress then battle is ending
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 08:32:13 AM by chege » Logged
shurman
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 07:55:13 AM »

I can't simulate battle if the enemy has no army and after calculation my numbers just disappear.
chege
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 08:32:58 AM »

I can't simulate battle if the enemy has no army and after calculation my numbers just disappear.
then put into defender 1 spearmen or archer
shurman
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 12:59:26 PM »

then put into defender 1 spearmen or archer
I did it of course. its still bug.
yovanna
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 10:24:12 AM »

I tried calculator and can't see the moral change in report, were is it? no rounds as well. strange animation:)

We're making a new battle report much more detailed. I'll be available soon.
chege
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 11:03:37 AM »

I did it of course. its still bug.
in v4a was same problem, thats why defender had always 1 spearmen extra. im sure programmers will make same thing in there
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 13:25:04 PM »

we want changed sistem with this new battle reports..even as leader when u look at alliance battles u go crazzy instead to see clear who atacked who what he lost etc...is very stupid the way it is atm
yovanna
Community Manager

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 16:15:45 PM »

Keep the adjectives down. Battle reports is suffering changes, nothing represents the final version right now.
numpty
Forum Staff

The real bggest loser!!!!

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 23:32:54 PM »

is there a way to see incoming troops type and amounts at present?  i was attacked today, was atching and couldnt find what was attacking me is this correct?  not complete yet?

To whom is may concern, to all unhappy, disappointed, permanently complaining people:
You are not obliged to pay, neither you're obliged to play this game at all. You pay, you make your choice.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: