Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 13:14:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 question  (Read 3125 times)
sheridon
Captain

« on: October 15, 2010, 14:50:40 PM »

i`ve noticed that you can only anex provinces next to you the others are locked. how do we get to access those colonies that have special resources, for example wheat stone and iron? with diamond and ivory when you click it gives you option to start a colony there but with wheat and rice hemp for example you dont get that option.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 15:12:08 PM by sheridon » Logged
shurman
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 15:30:41 PM »

agree some are available for colony some not, whats reason?
Manius
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 15:39:29 PM »

The provinces next to you, have nothing to do with colonies...
Those next to you are accessible only from you. You can annex them or turn them to vassals. Each centralization level allows 2 vassals and 1 annexed province. When you annex/vassal a province you clear the "fog" to the neighbors of this province too.

The special resource places are accessible only with research Colonize only.
shurman
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 15:43:03 PM »

some special resources  have options to be colonized and some of them don't thats what we are asking.
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 15:45:57 PM »

some special resources  have options to be colonized and some of them don't thats what we are asking.

All of them should be accessible if you've previously researched Colonization. Which of them are now?
shurman
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 15:55:46 PM »

when you click on some resouces it says found colony and some don't.  iron , gold , stone , horses and diamonds do and cotton, silk , rice, hemp, spices don't . I haven't cheked all yet. and there are some special recourses sticked together  no distance between each other . I think it's a bug.
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 16:05:50 PM »

when you click on some resouces it says found colony and some don't.  iron , gold , stone , horses and diamonds do and cotton, silk , rice, hemp, spices don't . I haven't cheked all yet. and there are some special recourses sticked together  no distance between each other . I think it's a bug.

Well, it's hardly to say it's a bug because colonization stage is still far away, so functionality is not harmed by any means.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: