Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:10:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Your opinion about the game
I love this game despite the bugs
I play because "that is required
This game is a monopoly where from you take the money
bumble-puppy
Communist game where all the roles are distributed and where you will not prove anything to anyone

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: this topic for players with experience  (Read 4116 times)
DreamLand
Private

« on: October 10, 2010, 23:04:20 PM »

I never lost any attack or in defense of ... but in recent days, you know yourself that IO inhibits ... they try all sorts of ways not to dissipate the panic .... I had enough .. I refuse from this game! it became a game for newbies ... please
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 09:34:50 AM by tiger » Logged

steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 23:11:56 PM »

*pardon*  I dont get it... what do you want to know?   *pardon*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 00:38:55 AM »

Tiger gave this reply in another topic.

Guys, you crossed the line. Now every player who have name similar to some of us in office, is automaticly us and we adjust game so we could kill somebody?? So someone create acc tiger and normally its me?
Army has arrived message shows in case of extreme server traffic when simply server cache cant handle so much traffic. We have newest servers, split traffics between them, but we cant predict hardware failure. So it hapens sometimes. We deal with it and its solved very fast.
Message which dont fit to this topic are deleted. Topic locked.

If this topic continues with just insulting staff i'll lock it. I'll leave topic open for further votes and incase someone has something constructive to say. *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 05:35:36 AM »

*crazy* ok, I hate server timeouts when I scroll through the maps.   *Angry* I hate recent server freeze ups (totally new experience for me).   *black_eye* I hate that you have to pull mutiple screens to get simple information (spy screen does not show province type, distance, whether the castle is standing or not - stuff a spy should know).   *xxx* for premium,  I hate that you have to re-enter armor, range, etc. information in calculator because it does not enter alliance research values (but it does in speed calculator).  I hate that you cannot see war points ranking in rank page... you have to log out and see rank in log in screen.   head_hurts_kr I hate that when players get many medals, it pushes the information on rank screen so far to right that you cannot read it.  rant 

OK, whew... *hihi*

but I love the econ, war and alliance concept.  I love the customer support I get form tiger and others.  I love that the game is a  years learning process and the manual is 1,000,000 threads in the forum long.  I love that the players want to contribute and help in the forum.  I love the fear of the moments before an attack lands and the panic of the ATTACK icon showing up on my screen.  This game is a great game.  *rose* hats off to the creators and all those who continue to try to make it better.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 06:10:06 AM »

*crazy* ok, I hate server timeouts when I scroll through the maps.   *Angry* I hate recent server freeze ups (totally new experience for me).   *black_eye* I hate that you have to pull mutiple screens to get simple information (spy screen does not show province type, distance, whether the castle is standing or not - stuff a spy should know).   *xxx* for premium,  I hate that you have to re-enter armor, range, etc. information in calculator because it does not enter alliance research values (but it does in speed calculator).  I hate that you cannot see war points ranking in rank page... you have to log out and see rank in log in screen.   head_hurts_kr I hate that when players get many medals, it pushes the information on rank screen so far to right that you cannot read it.  rant 

OK, whew... *hihi*

but I love the econ, war and alliance concept.  I love the customer support I get form tiger and others.  I love that the game is a  years learning process and the manual is 1,000,000 threads in the forum long.  I love that the players want to contribute and help in the forum.  I love the fear of the moments before an attack lands and the panic of the ATTACK icon showing up on my screen.  This game is a great game.  *rose* hats off to the creators and all those who continue to try to make it better.

i'll give you a +k for that little speach. *Grin*

steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 08:45:20 AM »

*hahaha* what we do for +k  *ok*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 09:39:37 AM »

I deleted some posts, modify others. Next time i need to do that, i will simply delete topic and ban people responsible.
If you have problems, you can solve it in civilized ways, sending message to any of our staff or me here on forum, sending mail to support... But ranting and falsely accussing on forum wont get you all anything.  If you have something constructive to say, go ahead, i dont mind people postig like steve... for example, not because he likes support or game, but because he pointed stuff which could be fixed. That could help us to make game better, but just complaining... wont.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
Private

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 10:36:00 AM »

I deleted some posts, modify others. Next time i need to do that, i will simply delete topic and ban people responsible.
If you have problems, you can solve it in civilized ways, sending message to any of our staff or me here on forum, sending mail to support... But ranting and falsely accussing on forum wont get you all anything.  If you have something constructive to say, go ahead, i dont mind people postig like steve... for example, not because he likes support or game, but because he pointed stuff which could be fixed. That could help us to make game better, but just complaining... wont.

Talking of which, I wanted last time that you can run two or more research at any single time simulataneously, 4 months realm just research one thing too slow to increase networth. Way too slow, two research que is better, 4 is even better, hehe, the game is too slow for me so I haven't play it for at least 2 years already :-)

P:S/ I didn't vote for any of the options because non of it fit my opinion :-)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:37:28 AM by kingjohn » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 10:40:14 AM »

Then go play V5 which will start in few days. There you will be ble to research 1 military and 1 economy research at 1 time with up to 8 researches in queue.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
kingjohn
Private

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 10:51:54 AM »

Then go play V5 which will start in few days. There you will be ble to research 1 military and 1 economy research at 1 time with up to 8 researches in queue.

Nah, I am not playing this game anytime soon and even if I play it would not be any longer than a 4 months old realm. Anything longer is not worth my time :-) To be honest I love my free time :-)
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 17:03:28 PM »

ppl vote for communist...few minutes later go&log in *hahaha* 1-st i vote for that 2 *Lips Sealed* but i think that mean Communicate game...  *wink*

So anyone make logical mind-output ?

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 18:53:55 PM »

Talking of which, I wanted last time that you can run two or more research at any single time simulataneously, 4 months realm just research one thing too slow to increase networth. Way too slow, two research que is better, 4 is even better, hehe, the game is too slow for me so I haven't play it for at least 2 years already :-)

P:S/ I didn't vote for any of the options because non of it fit my opinion :-)

you do know as long as you got credits you can cue 4 researches and 4 buildings in 4 months realms. They changed it to this around 2 years ago. *Smiley*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: