Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 03:36:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game not working properly for 2 days now  (Read 4953 times)
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 09:11:55 AM »

I must agree with Dreamland .. all good players run away out of this game because of this stupid bugs .
This army stuck bug exist from beginning of the game !!!! Yes I have played that game in begin time also and was hoping most bugs were solved by now....but it is even worser *sad*
Seems getting money from players is more important then fixing well know bugs that spoil the game .

Many players spend very much time , leave sleep,..... to play in this game and try to win wars. Loosing battles by bugs is really the way to be sure all your good players run away  .

DO SOMETHING ON IT AND DON'T SAY  "SORRY BATTLE SERVER CRASHED, NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT"   !!!!!!!!! 

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2010, 09:25:17 AM »

Looks like the army's got stuck. Looking at the times there where staff online. I don't understand why you did'nt post in 8+minutes that army's where stuck as you had to be online to take the screenshots. I have also played this game for a long time. The servers don't crash that often and problem is usually fixed quickly. But ofc sorry this has happened.

@k.mahai and moi_eu please make a topic in general talk if you wish to continue your discussion.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 09:29:57 AM »

I happened last night...have my doubts that admins were online around that time .

And it may happen not very frequently but more then enough to spoil the game for many players.  I always never complain , it are not my troops this time ,  but this army stuck happened to me several times also .

I think if you do a poll you will see almost all players have had problems with this stupid bugs  for more then one time alreay. So again ..DO SOMETHIG ON IT !! 
DreamLand
Private

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 09:31:06 AM »

Looks like the army's got stuck. Looking at the times there where staff online. I don't understand why you did'nt post in 8+minutes that army's where stuck as you had to be online to take the screenshots. I have also played this game for a long time. The servers don't crash that often and problem is usually fixed quickly. But ofc sorry this has happened.

@k.mahai and moi_eu please make a topic in general talk if you wish to continue your discussion.

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 09:40:47 AM »

Guys, you crossed the line. Now every player who have name similar to some of us in office, is automaticly us and we adjust game so we could kill somebody?? So someone create acc tiger and normally its me?
Army has arrived message shows in case of extreme server traffic when simply server cache cant handle so much traffic. We have newest servers, split traffics between them, but we cant predict hardware failure. So it hapens sometimes. We deal with it and its solved very fast.
Message which dont fit to this topic are deleted. Topic locked.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 09:41:20 AM by tiger » Logged

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: