Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 08:24:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calculators r not doing their job  (Read 7747 times)
darkkona
Private

Satan

« on: October 04, 2010, 05:10:23 AM »

I just calculate some battle and i even put more fortification and military medicine for the defender(armor as well). i won 10 out of 10 calculations all above 50 morale , and when i attacked my army walk away with 44 morale.
Them calculators are not working properly. I`m fkin angry whit this  rant rant

\n/_ Satan was here _\n/
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 05:33:39 AM »

*hahaha*I get it, blame the equipment, not the operator...did you check out alliance research level for the defender???  If there is a large spread in your alliance research vs. his...you under estimated his armor, attack, fortification level etc...
Its really easy to do *pardon*
I would start by checking the hit points of the fortress you attacked and check that against what you entered into battle calculator  *hihi*
darkkona
Private

Satan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 05:47:12 AM »

what alliance research? only noobs play that version of game. that is so lamme lol
did u see were i post this?  English Forum > Bugs > Realm 10 [x4], that is no alliance research(for cheaters)that is no market for cheaters. and there is 6hours ofline rule(no multi players in same account for 24h)
V.4a should be deleted.
also your calculator is diferent than mine.
sorry
i`m just pissed of whit this shit, hate to lose a fight because of a mistake of the tools the game give me(the only ones i have, should work better).

\n/_ Satan was here _\n/
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 06:08:50 AM »

yup, you are different alright
Did you check the fortress hitpoints at least?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:09:42 AM by steveempire » Logged
darkkona
Private

Satan

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 06:25:33 AM »

man, i did everything right and detailed, realm is over in a few hours anyway, but that could happen in the start to anyone, i cannot post the battle yet.
i just wanna tell the IO team to check the old calculator, because the formula in the calc doesnt look like is working like the game. it was a big difference, i recalculated more than 100 times allready.  rant

\n/_ Satan was here _\n/
DreamLand
Private

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 08:31:08 AM »

calculator in the first place will never show you with 100% accuracy ... and secondly - it is your luck if the army did not run with 1 morals and a failure if run with 49 ... it's like a lottery *gamer*

cudlaieuv
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 16:39:08 PM »

1st  : thank u to ask of the blitzzz ..i semm nobody knows it on the fotrum!!!
2nd:i dont think calculator wrong!!!  when i don't pass more than 4 on 10 i dont send attack!!!!! i know in game  i'll not pass!!!just bg who can do it!!not other pklayers!!! when i attack always lose with 40 moral max i when i ' m attacked by bg  they always win same  with 30 morale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd thanks to asdmin to close credits by tel................. can't play any more!!!!!!thank u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warart
Private

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 11:32:40 AM »

yes few weeks ago i downloaded the old calc. for some simulation and was realy wrong, but now i downloaded it again and is ok. *xxx*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: