Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 23:27:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: point  (Read 2044 times)
abcd
Private

« on: October 02, 2010, 19:46:57 PM »

hello all....
i want to know.....
if i make a building then i must get few point. getting point calculate on which basis? and what is the calculation ?
plz tell me the calculation that i can understand how many point i am going to earn before start the research or building...
thanks a lot......

Just when I accepted defeat,I realized I won.
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 22:41:57 PM »

1000 gold = 1 net worth point.
10 wood = 2 iron = 5 stone = 5 gold

steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 22:44:52 PM »

*hahaha*no such thing...there are calculators, but no easy calculation.  Your university level will scew what you see on build cost etc.  What I do, is multiply cost of everything by wood X .5, stone X1, iron X 2.5 and gold X1 and then take off 3 0s.  ie.  1 million in cost is 1000 pts.  Use that rough number to guess your networth increase.

DaveDeeps
Private

Fear us as our wings blot out the sun

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 03:51:57 AM »

hello all....
i want to know.....
if i make a building then i must get few point. getting point calculate on which basis? and what is the calculation ?
plz tell me the calculation that i can understand how many point i am going to earn before start the research or building...
thanks a lot......

The normal calculation is 1 Networth point = 1000 gold, is correct as previously stated.....
But this value is altered whenever you increase your research into university and architecture.....as these 2 reduce the normal cost of purchasing ...
Therefore every time you increase either one of those 2 research subjects   -    or when you need to know the impact of your recent changes    -    you must do the following extra calculation the next time you build or research anything.............

1........Watch your networth points before and after and make a note of the increase.......
2........Then calculate the stated cost of your building or research in gold..............
3........Now divide the cost of purchase by the increase in networth.
4.......The result is now your NEW number for networth calculation......1 NW point = XXX gold.

It will be valid for all your networth point increase calculations until you alter the value of university or architecture.

*drunk*   If you have to go down..... go down deep   *bear*
mkdragan
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 09:48:00 AM »

hello all....
i want to know.....
thanks a lot......

Download this calculator (Thanks to SEN!!!!)
  http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=0c6b70v6tvb

In "researches" sheet write what you want to reserch or build, with university and architecture level 0, and calculate:
10 wood = 2 iron = 5 stone = 5 gold
1000 gold = 1 net worth point.

... or just look on the "POINTS" culum *Smiley*)))

abcd
Private

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 15:23:03 PM »

thanks for your help.... *rose*

Just when I accepted defeat,I realized I won.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: