Imperia Online International
April 17, 2024, 00:28:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who can explain this?  (Read 1269 times)
_rico
Lieutenant

« on: September 23, 2010, 14:37:03 PM »

Is there anybody who can explain it to me?

and whole battle report
http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/nomads_01/2010_9_22/19578814_19562199_5467

Do the nomads get machine guns?
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 15:16:34 PM »

*Lips Sealed* probably a ninja's  *Smiley*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 16:16:01 PM »

i can explain ,top stack units received a lot of damage in previous rounds ,and were spreaded in (many companies X few soldiers) VS (few companies X many soldiers).If u knew battle system this would be logical to u. And i cant believe that alhattal who was trolling Q&A so much with his answers acting as a enlightened player does not know such things...

long story short : if in round one side has less companies ,in this case NOMADS ,and other has more companies, side with less companies will have they army fighting in multiple company duels per round instead 1.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 16:23:02 PM by fragmaster » Logged

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 21:18:25 PM »

If you search forum a little, you will find longer explanations, i  wrote few of them. In short, its exactly as frag said.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
_rico
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 23:30:39 PM »

Ok thanks for full explanation. I tried in many ways to get satisfactory answer. I know about this group method of calculating battles. BUT as you can see something is wrong. ~700 swordsman can give 24 x 700 hit point. It is ~16800. When we divide it by swordsman hp... it is 84 men. In this calculation nomads attack is 4 points higher than my armor... just to be on safe side. They killed over 500 my men. It is over 5 times more! When you see it there is only one thought. WTF?!

In my opinion it is great fail of this battle system. If it allows such strange things to happen... There should be safety system or something... It is ridiculous when 2 times smaller army became ninja and kill everyone. What is more, nobody could explain it to me clearly, logical so me (customer of your competition) could be satisfied. You, Tiger wrote "I wrote few of them" (explanations). My dear friend. I answer many questions in Q&A. Sometimes I need an answer too. Please provide it to me in such way so I will be satisfied.

BTWYour programmers should have their balls cut off for that.

PS Fragmaster: "And i cant believe that alhattal who was trolling Q&A so much with his answers acting as a enlightened player does not know such things"
What do you mean by that? Aren't you pleased with my answers? Have I ever mislead someone?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 23:32:46 PM by _rico » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: