Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 09:30:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Relm...Chaos!  (Read 2191 times)
_wtf_
Sergeant

« on: September 25, 2010, 08:49:05 AM »

*crazy* how about a relm, or relms (maybe one relm per version of rules, still learning some rules myself), where everyone starts with all 20 provinces colonized *xxx*??  i play v4a rules at the moment, so i am thinking from those rules of play, mostly.  you could offset whatever requirments civilization played a part in with some lvl of beaurcracy *BOSS*.   Why would i think this would be good Huh???  Crazy amount of reseources for EVERYONE *drunk* = crazy amount of troops to be slaughtered *guns* *guns*

posting this where it should be...also just a start of an idea....i will try to follow it up with details...also Please shoot any ideas that you might think of both good and bad to this thought...if this has allready been posted at some point, just let me know and i apologize, but i do not have alot of time to research the forums to see if it was discussed allready

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 20:11:23 PM »

20 provinces is alot of work and time...and keeping up the huge army needed to protect 20 provinces means lots of time online...meaning our wives and gf etc will hate this game even more!!!  I suggest a computer manager option if we have that many provinces.
I would be interested in a 6 month battle royal where players can upload their 6 month stats into a battle royal tournament lasting 1 month...see who has the most points after 1 month.  Run the tournament 2 or 3 times per year.  As different realms have different start/ stops, you could store your 6 month status until the next tournament *Smiley*...that would filter all the noobs and empty/ zombie accounts for a true killer era
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 01:08:18 AM »

20 provinces is alot to manage!!  but this would not be for begginers or the faint hearted.  as for the armies, well depending on the players it could go either way.  if people who grew quickly only attacked smaller players, then the armies would become insanly huge, but eventually they would clash (i would like to see that battle report!!).  though, if this relm were to happen, i would definatly be there and would do my best to focus on bringing down the strong, not annoying the weak with 20 attacks a day.  hmmmm another thought...no army upkeep for troops at home, field or garrisoned (to offset, the upkeep of a travaling army could be twice what it is now, and take away the option of having troops at home not participate in a field battle...so if someone Field Attacks you, if you have troops in the province, they will fight no matter what)!  why?  why not!! *crazy*  this relm would be about Chaos, huge armies, battles of sizes never seen before, and the ability to rebuild armies faster than ever before imagined!!  take out a big player and think there done for awhile?  Wrong!!  they will be attacking you again within the month! well maybe...i would!!

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: