Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 13:42:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my best defence so far  (Read 30946 times)
DaveDeeps
Private

Fear us as our wings blot out the sun

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2010, 22:55:37 PM »

Your melee and armour must be at an advanced level...... to use so few troops............very impressed......

I erred on the side of caution and sent them the nomads to their doom at the end of round 5......

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/nomads_01/2010_9_26/19577213_19604279_10950

*drunk*   If you have to go down..... go down deep   *bear*
yo10001
Private

I will fight to change the game even if it means I

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 03:00:34 AM »

Your melee and armour must be at an advanced level...... to use so few troops............very impressed......
my level ar armour is 6 and malee 5 ... higher levels is bad in this battle... i have 34% chance to flee. *black_eye*

I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad. I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad. I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad.
licancina
Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 15:05:46 PM »

there was smth wrong in this battle today against flinstoun... i have the necessary researches for all heavy troops, but i still lost the battle... calculator said that i am a winner in 20/20 battles. and still, nomads won, with moral 33.. wtf

" Ako vam je težak stijeg čestitosti, utaknite ga u zemlju i naše kosti će ga nositi..." Vaši branitelji
yo10001
Private

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2010, 15:23:05 PM »

there was smth wrong in this battle today against flinstoun... i have the necessary researches for all heavy troops, but i still lost the battle... calculator said that i am a winner in 20/20 battles. and still, nomads won, with moral 33.. wtf
post the battle...
this in yours?
 http://nomads.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/nomads_01/2010_9_27/19000011_19583996_12358
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 15:25:32 PM by yo10001 » Logged

I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad. I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad. I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad.
licancina
Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2010, 15:33:36 PM »

yep, this is it.... how did you find it??? XD

" Ako vam je težak stijeg čestitosti, utaknite ga u zemlju i naše kosti će ga nositi..." Vaši branitelji
yo10001
Private

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2010, 15:43:14 PM »

yep, this is it.... how did you find it??? XD
http://nomads.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/nomads_final.php?sort=P_NOMER&order=ASC&realm=1
click on flinstoun.
nomads have 7 range and military medicine and 2 melee and armor and morale 105... u have 4 fortification (low) and not enough archers.
enter data into the simulator to see that this is the correct result
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 15:44:12 PM by yo10001 » Logged

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 15:48:32 PM »

ive been running the calculator trying to figure out the best defence for the coming wave

Spearmen - 12000
Archers - 4000
Swordsmen - 4000
Light Cavalry - 2000
Heavy archers - 2000                              

i was thinking of getting many swordmen  because they are very effective against the archers  and spearmen  which is coming in large portions .

but after experimenting with the calculator i realise that by getting a lot of swordmen ( 6000)  plus other troops  , it would been very expensive . But then i tried something *gamer* i realised  that only a small amount of my cavalry was flanked, so i decided to get them all flanked with a few more spearmen  and less swordmen.

and to my surprise i won with ease , i used only 2000 swordmen with 3000 calvalry - all flanked and stronger

this is the cheapest solution ive seen so far ( also take note that i had army left over from last defence  so i decided to take them in account when calculating ) :

spears       3000
h.spears     6000

h.archers    3000

sword:        1000
h.swords     1000

cavalry        3000                                  NETWORTH: 842,000 GOLD

this beats them with ease , i though i needed a lot of swords  because i saw a lot of spears and archers  , but you can simply get all your cavalry flanked  and they would be 50% stronger .  so at the end of the day its better to have a small amount of cavalry with all of them flanked  than to have a large amount in the centre , getting them flanked is cheaper  and they are stronger  ,   win, win situation  *rose*

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 15:49:46 PM by tinodunks » Logged

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
belgarion
Private

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2010, 16:10:27 PM »

i have also thought the same (even though the attack to me is a little bigger) the only thing that worries me is the amount of troops i have in the last round (even though this changes) but it goes down to as little as 100 without archers  *xxx*

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 16:17:29 PM by belgarion » Logged
licancina
Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2010, 16:23:59 PM »

http://nomads.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/nomads_final.php?sort=P_NOMER&order=ASC&realm=1
click on flinstoun.
nomads have 7 range and military medicine and 2 melee and armor and morale 105... u have 4 fortification (low) and not enough archers.
enter data into the simulator to see that this is the correct result
my fortification was 7 ;P... and i use that old, offline calculator by Mony Dochev... i put that nomads have 7 range, 2 melee, 2 armor, 7 mil. med.... i have fortification 7, fort 5, 2400 archers and 400 cavalry inside... i have 7 melee, 7 range and 8 armor... try to calculate it, i just keep getting win win win win reports...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 16:32:35 PM by licancina » Logged

yo10001
Private

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 19:39:29 PM »

my fortification was 7 ;P... and i use that old, offline calculator by Mony Dochev... i put that nomads have 7 range, 2 melee, 2 armor, 7 mil. med.... i have fortification 7, fort 5, 2400 archers and 400 cavalry inside... i have 7 melee, 7 range and 8 armor... try to calculate it, i just keep getting win win win win reports...
sorry they have 7/7/7/7 . *pardon*

licancina
Sergeant

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 20:55:37 PM »

sorry they have 7/7/7/7 . *pardon*
hehe nevermind, its not important anymore anyway... *Smiley* i was just curious and wanted to find out what was i calculating wrong *wink*

DaveDeeps
Private

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 07:03:19 AM »

I am going for a small heavy division.....I have disbanded all my lights to assist heavy recruitment....am busy building big forts.. *hahaha*

Heavy Spearmen = 4000........Heavy Archers = 2000....Heavy Swordsmen = 5000..........Heavy Cavalry = 2000

Using levels 7,7,7,7 and 24,000 Nomads against 13,000 imperians......................  no probs.

This results in all heavy cavalry flanked and the nomads are all dead by round 15-16.......so no issues with morale...........

So here's hoping I don't need to send any         *sos* *sos* *sos*     ............. messages at the end.................... *freak*

yo10001
Private

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 08:20:39 AM »

I am going for a small heavy division.....I have disbanded all my lights to assist heavy recruitment....am busy building big forts.. *hahaha*
*hmm*
you made a mistake... you demobilized easy army,  because heavy spearmen and swordsmen die anyway, with a heavy army you lose more points ... do a simulation... replaces heavy spearmen and swordsmen with the lighter.

DaveDeeps
Private

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 10:07:30 AM »

*hmm*
you made a mistake... you demobilized easy army,  because heavy spearmen and swordsmen die anyway, with a heavy army you lose more points ... do a simulation... replaces heavy spearmen and swordsmen with the lighter.

If I replace my heavy spears and heavy swords with light.......... My troops are de-moralised and flee at round 17.......   I lose the battle......

I am using the IO in-house battle calculator.....................

yo10001
Private

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »

If I replace my heavy spears and heavy swords with light.......... My troops are de-moralised and flee at round 17.......   I lose the battle......

I am using the IO in-house battle calculator.....................
oka... but you get the idea...is cheaper and lose less points. May only need to set configuration.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: