Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 15:31:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Credits Transfer  (Read 2568 times)
Dexter1980
Private

« on: September 20, 2010, 16:37:09 PM »

I have Credits in Two realms , one of them I have stopped playing in when the new era started, while there is a balance of Credits .. I need to transfer the Credits from one realm to another for the same nickname .. I am wondering how is that possible ?
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 16:55:17 PM »

*hmm*
only in nomads u can transfer them while registration and 50 only
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 16:56:45 PM by Foxrider » Logged

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 17:05:56 PM »

You cant transfer credits from realm to realm.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 17:29:43 PM »

man , this is unfair !! while you can only use a maximum credits by day , and only can buy credits in sets (50-100-200 ...) there will be balances in the realms you are playing !! those credits should be available for the User wherever he is playing , not for the realm he is playing !! that is a serious upgrade that should be applied to players !!
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 17:38:20 PM »

man , this is unfair !! while you can only use a maximum credits by day , and only can buy credits in sets (50-100-200 ...) there will be balances in the realms you are playing !! those credits should be available for the User wherever he is playing , not for the realm he is playing !! that is a serious upgrade that should be applied to players !!

i understand your situation, i used to think the same thing ,but then i realized  that if it was possible  to transfer credits between realms  players would hack other players accounts  and then steal all their credits  *black_eye*

transferring credits between accounts  will somehow  cause a promotion of cheating

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 07:22:04 AM »

I never said that I want to transfer credits between accounts !! All I am saying is ability to transfer them among different realms for the SAME ACCOUNT ... why do I have to pay in every realm to buy credits? there should be an option to count credits for one account instead for one realm ... Thats all !!!
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 09:34:42 AM »

I never said that I want to transfer credits between accounts !! All I am saying is ability to transfer them among different realms for the SAME ACCOUNT ... why do I have to pay in every realm to buy credits? there should be an option to count credits for one account instead for one realm ... Thats all !!!

All players get 50 credits in beginning of era.(if they played last era) If your idea would get through then it would be very easy to have acc in all realm and transfer it all into one realm.

*pardon*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 10:58:52 AM »

All players get 50 credits in beginning of era.(if they played last era) If your idea would get through then it would be very easy to have acc in all realm and transfer it all into one realm.

*pardon*
 *freak*

That's not the case. A simple rule like "you can transfer all credits -50" can simply avoid that.

I think this is a way to win money. Fair or unfair is another story...  *pardon*
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 15:44:19 PM »

I believe Reni is right .. though saying it sadly *sad*
XMX
Private

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 17:08:00 PM »

I fail to see what difference it makes, which Realm you bought credits in. Maybe he wanted to try a few realms and then decided which one he wanted to continue with. He could have just played one realm and bought all the credits there..... so I don't see he is gaining an unfair advantage if he is allowed to transfer them. He has still payed for them as he would have anyway.  *crazy*
XMX
Private

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 18:12:50 PM »

OOOPS !!!
Forgot to add...........As long as credits have been bought and aren't the free ones, they should be transferable.
iCeeLuSh
Forum Staff

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 11:18:18 AM »

I think you should calm down answering ..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: