Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 14:44:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: banned from messaging  (Read 3705 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 17:48:58 PM »

Besides some very hard, rude and some extremely racist messages, the rest should not be punished at all. Telling "F**k you" to someone is really far from being a good reason for a ban. This is a war game and message system is not only a way to communicate with friends, but even with enemies. Some times that's a way to provoke someone to attack you blindly and ambush him. System should allow minor offenses in the same way a duel is allowed in Hockey.

There are many provocateurs around who profit from this very static rule. They provoke with minor offenses and nobody reports them (because most of people think that is not worth for such little thing). Indeed they just shout a "f**k you" and they think is fair enough. Well, that's what he (provocateur) was waiting for...  *Angry*
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 18:11:21 PM »

Some times that's a way to provoke someone to attack you blindly and ambush him.

thanks for idea  *Grin*
i prefer to spam with lol  *Grin*

I think the matter from a hopeless situation ... also I do't think that strong player will matter on the weak if enemy match for you bild army and kill him ....if enemy powerful then you whether Be strong in spirit ... Well, actually some think like this..
but in general it depends on the moral values....  *pardon*

Lorac
Forum Staff

We only said goodbye with words I died 100 times ♫

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 21:17:41 PM »

This is a war game and message system is not only a way to communicate with friends, but even with enemies. Some times that's a way to provoke someone to attack you blindly and ambush him.

this is a war game, but i think everyone needs to focus this war on field and not extend to stupid ofensive messages *Smiley*

Dos filhos deste solo és Mãe gentil, pátria amada Brasil
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 03:47:10 AM »

this is a war game, but i think everyone needs to focus this war on field and not extend to stupid ofensive messages *Smiley*

properly... extending should be banned, not just some light offensive messages.
abcd
Private

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 16:34:18 PM »

very nice said by tiger. thanks a lot.

Just when I accepted defeat,I realized I won.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: