Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 15:46:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Relm...chaos!  (Read 1647 times)
_wtf_
Sergeant

« on: September 10, 2010, 23:55:15 PM »

*crazy* how about a relm, or relms (maybe one relm per version of rules, still learning some rules myself), where everyone starts with all 20 provinces colonized *xxx*??  i play v4a rules at the moment, so i am thinking from those rules of play, mostly.  you could offset whatever requirments civilization played a part in with some lvl of beaurcracy *BOSS*.   Why would i think this would be good Huh???  Crazy amount of reseources for EVERYONE *drunk* = crazy amount of troops to be slaughtered *guns* *guns*

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
iCeeLuSh
Forum Staff

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 14:39:31 PM »

I don't see any significance about this post .. This look like a spam or if this is suggestions please post in the appropriate tab .. We had an suggestions area right here for you to suggest cool features that can be added to the game .. http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?board=11.0  *rose*
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 21:55:16 PM »

not spam....hadnt noticed the suggestions area, WUPS! *pardon*

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
iCeeLuSh
Forum Staff

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 05:43:51 AM »

Thank you wow power leveling for subscribing to the World of Warcraft Official Magazine! We're hard at work putting the finishing touches on ou r wow power leveling debut issue, and we're excited that we'll soon be able to share all of the cool features and community-centric wow power leveling stories we've put together. In the meantime, we'd like to give you a world of warcraft gold sneak peek at the wrap-around cover of the first issue, featuring a confrontation in Icecrown Citadel that's been a long time coming — and as a "thank you" for subscribing and for your patience while we wrap things up, you can download this best wow gold art piece as a subscriber-exclusive desktop wallpaper. Just click the link below(Note: Link has been removed, since it was just hosted straight up on their site, and then it wouldn't be much of a subscriber exclusive, cheapest wow gold now would it? If you really want to grab a copy, a simple Google search should turn it up, but I don't want to be the one to spill the beans!)

Your post is not connected to this topic you are just spamming ..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: