Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:39:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Castle repair costs...  (Read 1281 times)
_wtf_
Sergeant

« on: September 10, 2010, 01:35:29 AM »

i had mentioned this in another post and never got an answer, well at least a correct answer.  Here is the situation...I will use myself as the example...

I have one province with a lvl 6 castle completed.  I have a lvl 7 castle under construction in this same province.  I am attacked in said province (siege).  Attack is successfull and my lvl 6 castle is down and in need of repair.  BEFORE i am able to repair my !LVL 6! castle, the construction for my lvl 7 castle completes.  Instead of having to pay the cost of fixing my lvl 6 castle which is what was attacked, i now have to pay to fix a lvl 7 castle that has never been attacked.

seems a little unfair...the cost difference is Roughly 500k stone...imagine the cost difference from lvl 7 to lvl 8 now...

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
abcd
Private

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 05:37:11 AM »

friend, i think you active your lvl 7 fort before repair the lvl 6 fort. you can active all your finished building and research from the building icon right side of the page above the icon of player list, no matter your fort is destroyed or not. the same happened with me. 

Just when I accepted defeat,I realized I won.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 10:01:13 AM »

Yes, you pay repairs for fort you have, now the one that was destroyed. Maybe its little unfair, but thats how it wors and it really hpens very rarely. So you repair fort before or if you are not premium, first repair, then activate fort.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Decimus
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 16:53:05 PM »

true idiotic situation, when the same object is destroyed/constructed in same time. *black_eye*.maybe the guys who concerns about the game concept should reconsider this kind of situations. wassup
_wtf_
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 23:44:21 PM »

premium member = automatic completion of building construction.   hmmm it may happen vary rarely later in the game when castles are all done building.   head_hurts_kr Now if your someone who is attacked very often *sos*, and has a few provinces that you are growing and expanding *bear*...happens very often wall

"Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War"   Plato
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: