Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 19:37:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheats  (Read 1792 times)
steveempire
Lieutenant

« on: August 11, 2010, 23:06:41 PM »

Nothing on this topic since 2008, so I thought I would add a few suggestions:

1) benefit of cheating is increased networth and strength - so caught cheaters should have their military pts halved and $5,000,000 account fine (like a bank loan) which directly relates to the size of the account.  At the start of the realm a $50,000 fine would be sufficient, later, 5 million would be sufficient.  This would serve as a balance to the benefits of cheating they recieved and allow other players to catch up.

2) remove defense against being "barred" - if caught, all cheaters should have their vacation status revoked

3) Banned players accounts should not be deleted - banned player accounts should have their passwords changed and email's changed so that they cannot be accessed.  Chances are, the victims of the cheating will be local, so having a goldmine nearby would help compensate them for being victim of a cheat.

The frustration with cheating is that players get such a boost or jump over fair players, they can cruise on the proceeds later in the game without cheating.  The consequence of being burned and pillaged for 2 days is really not a deterent.  Something else needs to be added on.

Those are my 2 cents

Steve Empire

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: