Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 12:34:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST CHALLENGE OF REALM 9 (NEW ERA) AVENGERS vs CINGHIZ_HAN  (Read 28355 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 19:43:25 PM »

@Cinghiz_Han

can you tell me how you managed to produce that extra army in such a shor time??? I will answer..as you are a cheater you have SOME EXTRA RESOURCES *Smiley*) some other acc or something like that...because you and your friends are officially proved cheaters ...

this war is not a fair one but don't forget..the era is long and you will not survive because I will report you and your friends when I have proof and you will not see the end of the era...WE DON'T WANT CHEATERS AMONG US...I want NONE OF YOUR FRIENDS call any Turkish players as cheaters..cheat has no nationality but you crossed all the lines...I am against cheaters of my nation everytime but I don't want to hear any of you talking about clean game by accusing any of other players...

we did what is needed..we killed you..epitelous(cheater)..we killed atanasovil(leader of cheaters)..and we PUNISHED YOU..we will kill your armies very soon and I will give all the reports...

last era..there was TIRADPASS...they did sth wrong..insulted us..and they payed for that..this era there is Cinghiz_Han...you will pay for that too..

they will know the power of my sword
epitelous
Private

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2010, 20:04:46 PM »

ok , i am waiting ..and if you want , you can reported me ....i did this army without cheat ..you will see ..my 10h income is 50k wood and 12k iron ...everyday i got 2x2h income and 10h income .....ask everybody if you want ....
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2010, 20:08:04 PM »

no need to ask or report...we know who is who...and you will not be respected even if you had done a good game move...because WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU...that is the fate of cheaters..even if you will play good you will not be beleived and respected from now on...

they will know the power of my sword
ghibon
Private

« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2010, 08:18:11 AM »

how can a player can be brave when him is a first class cheater *hmm* *hmm* *hmm*.........from mi point of wiew that player does not play anymore in this realm......he is invisibile to me......avengers...stop talking with them
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2010, 19:28:59 PM »

well, let cingiz bann have fun for now *freak* the truth is only we know why this war was lost and we don´t really care  *hihi*

everyone who knows Avengers will sit down right now and laugh their head off because they know we will kill cingiz bann soon anyway as we allways do with cheaters *Tongue* and thats just enough satisfaction for me  *Grin* *cool*

they never see the end of this era but we and many other honest players will  *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

ghibon
Private

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2010, 22:02:18 PM »

yes we now why we lost the war....i am not shame to say that it was mi mistake....some bad information...but we will finish era like always do in first place  military top
Horde
Captain

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2010, 13:04:38 PM »

Admins, you can close this topic if you want... We will let our swords do the talking in-game...

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2010, 18:56:58 PM »

Topic locked. *rose* Good Hunting for your wars. May whoever wins do it playing by the rules. *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: