Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 06:42:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST CHALLENGE OF REALM 9 (NEW ERA) AVENGERS vs CINGHIZ_HAN  (Read 28073 times)
Horde
Captain

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 00:02:25 AM »

multi accounts under 50 net worth is no big deal, that may point to a player searching for the best map...but over 50 and yeah... they could be using those accounts to spy, to rumor or feed resources.
Thanks for the explanation on what multi-accounts could be used for... I always wondered what they were doing with them  *hahaha*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 01:04:56 AM »

well plus K for me then eh.  I am always happy to help new players.  Sometimes experienced players forget that these posts are read by more than just the elite.  I hear Cingiz_han has offered to tutor you in the game to help a player like yourself really learn to succeed.  They wanted you to notice that you were not in the top 10 for military points last era, so they offer you some pointers.  As well, they claim you are riding the coat tails of other talented Avenger players who actually get military points, so you just look good belonging.  I would never say such things, but then again, i dont mock other people`s attempts to help.
faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 05:17:38 AM »

hello i guess avenger well win  hooray... cinghiz_bann well loss.. coz more of them are in bann...

don't block my way. >.< *hahaha*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 09:15:09 AM »

well plus K for me then eh.  I am always happy to help new players.  Sometimes experienced players forget that these posts are read by more than just the elite.  I hear Cingiz_han has offered to tutor you in the game to help a player like yourself really learn to succeed.  They wanted you to notice that you were not in the top 10 for military points last era, so they offer you some pointers.  As well, they claim you are riding the coat tails of other talented Avenger players who actually get military points, so you just look good belonging.  I would never say such things, but then again, i dont mock other people`s attempts to help.
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2010, 16:46:22 PM »

ahhh  head_hurts_kr what are you trying to tell us?  *freak* or is this some kind of secret language you made up yourself  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Horde
Captain

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2010, 18:28:22 PM »

Well, if I understand him correctly, he seems to be thinking that a few players from Cingiz_Han are going to teach me how to play, because I do not score military points... or something...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

I think it is very kind of Cingiz to be willing to help me, but I think I can manage on my own...

It is the final rankings from 2 Era's ago... Previous Era I had a busy real-life  *rose*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 18:33:09 PM by Horde » Logged

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 19:56:53 PM »

update...

cheaters are being killed one by one..atanasovil is killed by Lightning(Naylrod) although he is kicked away from Cinghiz_Han...

they will know the power of my sword
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 20:24:04 PM »

cinghiz_bann

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

thats their new name  *hahaha*

owsiakus
Lieutenant

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2010, 09:53:51 AM »

And you forgot to mention that epitelous was killed as well  *hihi*
epitelous
Private

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2010, 01:24:52 AM »

UPDATEEEEEEEEE .. Lighting (naylrod) is killed by SALSA on 34 moral  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* and from 10 members , 4 are in v-mode (Avengers)  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
epitelous
Private

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2010, 01:27:27 AM »

UPDATE ... Atanasovil is still alive !!!!!! not only he .... me too  *hahaha* good luck ...v-members *Grin*:D:D:D:D 
epitelous
Private

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2010, 01:28:22 AM »

new update ........ your new name ->>>>> aV-modvengers  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 02:37:55 AM by epitelous » Logged
epitelous
Private

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2010, 01:33:21 AM »

are you sick of anything ? or you are so tired *Grin*:D ..maybe there is a virus among you *Grin*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2010, 07:41:20 AM »

LOL... you´re a funny guy  *hahaha* and a spammer as i can see   *freak*

if atanasovil is so much alive, why don´t he join cingiz bann again, huh? because he is a coward  *Tongue*

if a player takes vac, he/she might have a real life but staying away from war is cowardice  *GIRL_CRY* in my country, he would be shot or even do it himself rather than being a coward  *suicide*

but what would you expect from a bunch of cheaters  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

as gharn poved already, you can take our word, none of us would ever run away, especially not from cingiz bann  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 07:43:00 AM by Berserkers » Logged

epitelous
Private

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2010, 17:52:15 PM »

haha , see atanasovil , in which alliance is he .... *Grin*:D:D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: