Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 20:17:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Multi - Accounts  (Read 11275 times)
faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 06:16:55 AM »

mahuhuli din lahat yun once nag resume na ulit ang pagchecheck as of now ililist ko muna lahat ng irereport nyo sa listahan ko .. Sorry for inconvenience  *rose*

ayus lang... atleast na nasa list mo na... *hihi* *hihi*

don't block my way. >.< *hahaha*
iCeeLuSh

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2010, 12:19:00 PM »

ayus lang... atleast na nasa list mo na... *hihi* *hihi*

yup .. basta kung may khina hinala kayong mga nkikita ireport nyo lang dito thanks !  *rose*
r0jiDmej0p0gi
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 14:48:21 PM »

sayang, "temporary" discontinued ang player report checks... meron pa nmn akong mga abusong kaaway- bullies. they have constantly attacked weaker members of my alliance. i have asked to stop, but they answer back with more attacks. Now that I have made my purpose on IO to wreck havoc on them, they cry like little ugly monkeys that didnt get their daily dose of sperm - orally. Their suspicious act is that, when they do catch my spies, it's all with in seconds or 2 minute time frame - most of the time.  Their style of writing is the same. Their time movements are the same also. My theory is that they are babysitting each other's account. I'll PM you their information so you can put em in ur sh1t list.  *hihi* thanks.
iCeeLuSh

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 09:40:44 AM »

sayang, "temporary" discontinued ang player report checks... meron pa nmn akong mga abusong kaaway- bullies. they have constantly attacked weaker members of my alliance. i have asked to stop, but they answer back with more attacks. Now that I have made my purpose on IO to wreck havoc on them, they cry like little ugly monkeys that didnt get their daily dose of sperm - orally. Their suspicious act is that, when they do catch my spies, it's all with in seconds or 2 minute time frame - most of the time.  Their style of writing is the same. Their time movements are the same also. My theory is that they are babysitting each other's account. I'll PM you their information so you can put em in ur sh1t list.  *hihi* thanks.

Thanks for reporting this guys .. I'll put your report on my report queue *Smiley*
PAZAWAY
Noypi Aztig
Private

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 18:37:48 PM »

pls paki check si "es_lord" and "kara_lord" sa relam 85 new version. Thanks

faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 10:15:17 AM »

tsk mali hinala mo tol... ibang user na yun sila pag ganun.. d pweding sugurin ang isang player ng mga player with the same IP ng sabay sabay tol... na try ko na mag multi account kaya alam ko magiging result..

don't block my way. >.< *hahaha*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: