Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 16:11:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVENGERS - tribute to Naylrod and friends  (Read 17590 times)
Horde
Captain

« on: July 22, 2010, 20:49:16 PM »

Hello everyone,

The message below is a tribute to Avengers realm 9 in the year july 2009-july 2010. I will write some of my memoires and a few of the things that went on in this previous year. I will do this by a few written stories, and a lot of screenshots I took during the year. Unfortunately my memory is not as good as it used to be due to my drinking-habits, so forgive me if I forgot to mention anything worth saying...

First of all let me start with the tragic event we had during this Era. We lost our beloved friend Naylrod, who died from the results of cancer. It was a really dark day for all of us. We were very happy to see that not only inside Avengers, Naylrod was known and missed. Players from different realms sent messages to pay their tribute to Naylrod. One of the tributes that hit me the most was made by Viracoccha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bd8r4C9DZo Naylrod was one of the original founders of Avengers, and he put a lot of effort into making Avengers a great alliance. He told us that one day his son would rule Avengers. Cheers to that mate, we miss you...

In order to tribute our friend Naylie, Avengers went on. Lightning, our friend from the previous Era decided to take over Naylrod's account. Naylrod left his password with Berserkers before he went to the hospital, in case we would need it one day.

It may be no surprise to you that with the spirit of Naylrod backing us up, we have won the alliance-military race for the 4th time!!!! We won it with the old rules 2 times, and the last 2 years we were also successfull with the new rules. As you can see below, we took quite some distance in the rankings on the last day of the Era:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, from now on I will try to tell everything chronologically. Avengers was the second alliance to be created this Era. right after Total_War (leader 50shootz), on the 5th day of the Era...

In no-time after the re-creation of Avengers, the first old friends rejoined us. Gharn, Ophelia, Silvydave, Poki, Viracoccha, Berserkers and of course Naylrod.

And of course, right after the rejoining of my old friends, all the attacks started... The result was a bunch of Avengers surrounded by white flags:

One of the persistant enemies in the beginning of the Era was Berk15. He was one of the few who attacked back, so we decided to give him hell. Result was of course... Capitulation

After only one month, Avengers was growing fast. A few old and new friends joined us: Spasmos (One of the biggest killers in realm 50), Spyderbvg (Strong player, good killer), Eowin (Spasmos' wife), Kitana (The friendly Spanish woman). Unfortunately none of these players could stay until the End of the Era. Our line-up after 1 month:

Then the months of killing and a lot of wars followed... as you can see from the picture below, we have been pretty busy. Most of the time during this Era, we had a minimum of 2 and a top of 8 active wars at the same time.

God, there is so much to tell... one of the alliances that gave us a hard time in the rankings was ROMANIA. As you can see on the picture below, in the month March it was not sure if Avengers would win the race this Era:

One of the things I remember most from this Era was the total wave on Owsiakus. We were having a war with Chuvaki. A bunch of big-time farmers with huge armies... During that war, on the very last day, I was celebrating our championship with hockey with my friends, and because I was major drunk, I was home for my army-save too late. My army got slaughtered big time, and we were only winning the war with like 400 points. In the last hours of the war, Chuvaki made it's move on Owsiakus, one of the few players in Avengers that was still inside their range for an attack, and they send a wave of 34 attacks to his castles... Armies of 100k troops each. Owsiakus trapped them, and he managed to kill about 10 of the incoming attacks... The war was won with 14k points difference after that. Amazing!!

Alliance all4114all was not our best friend. After we declared war upon them, they decided to change their slogan in order to gives us a tribute or something:

For almost the entire Era (at least 9 months of the Era) our line-up was the following:

But in the last few months we made a new friend: Molecule. Molecule was a bit bigger in netpoints then the rest of us, and at first we were not so sure to take him in because of the netrange, and our effectivity in wars. Eventuallty we can all say we are glad we let Molecule join us. He is an excellent player and a good fighter! Unfortunately he was in vacation at the moment I took this little screenshot. It was taken in the beginning of June 2010

Viracoccha, who unfortunately had to leave the game early, Impressed me with his statistics. He managed to get Marchall with only 196 attacks!!!

At the 16th of April, we took over the first place in the rankings again, and we never gave it away anymore after that:

Maybe the fact that ROMANIA was a bunch of cheaters had something to do with it?

At the end of the realm, 4 Avengers made it into the top 11 military rankings: Ophelia, Owsiakus, Berserkers and Ghibon, congratulations my friends!!!

Here is the impressive list of wars we fought this Era (63 won vs 7 lost):

My dear friends... Gharn, Ophelia, Silvydave, Berserkers, Owsiakus, Ghibon, Viracoccha, Poki, Molecule, Lightning... You guys ROCK!!!

I am so honored to have been your leader for the last 2 years. Each and everyone of you have become real friends over the years. I will be more then honored to "lead" you guys again in this Era.

Kind regards,

Horde

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Protein78
Trusted Member

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 21:17:07 PM »

A really really great tribute my friend. Even though I never got to know Naylrod I am sure he would have a big smile on his face while reading this *Smiley*

For myself I can only say that I am thankful to have finally found a bunch of elite players who not only know how to completely annihilate enemies BUT ALSO communicate like a family.
Thank you for finally giving me a real "home" in this game after playing 2 long realms!!! The new era is on and we will rock again!

Cheerio,
Molecule
DreamLand
Private

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 01:22:18 AM »

Spasmos (One of the biggest killers in realm 50)
I know it .... the biggest farmer  *hahaha* *freak*

nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 01:28:15 AM »

Spasmos (One of the biggest killers in realm 50)
I know it .... the biggest farmer  *hahaha* *freak*

*hahaha**hahaha**hahaha**hahaha**hahaha**hahaha**hahaha*

I know spasmos (sound like some cake) all he ever did is farm.

When i think now. FarmVille is the game that HE invented

wall  wall wall wall wall wall wall
DreamLand
Private

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 01:32:12 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Horde
Captain

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 10:57:35 AM »

Well, he is blackdeath from R50... I heard he killed a lot in that realm, and in realm 9 he was pretty deadly as well 2 Era's ago.

DreamLand
Private

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 12:23:53 PM »

Well, he is blackdeath from R50... I heard he killed a lot in that realm, and in realm 9 he was pretty deadly as well 2 Era's ago.
yes .. in the last era, he played much better   *guns* ... now changed strategy .. become a farmer  *HAHA*

pqpqpq
Private

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 13:56:13 PM »

i think you have the military ranking wrong, since i was somewhere in the top5 afaik but i am nowhere to be seen in the screenshot
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 14:08:41 PM »

i think you have the military ranking wrong, since i was somewhere in the top5 afaik but i am nowhere to be seen in the screenshot

He play undercover.

To find him look under farmer  *hahaha*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 17:10:31 PM »

Are you one of the high lvl farmers?  Since I took screenshot of my 10x range... *rose*
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 17:13:00 PM by Horde » Logged

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 09:11:11 AM »

yes .. in the last era, he played much better   *guns* ... now changed strategy .. become a farmer  *HAHA*

He play undercover.

To find him look under farmer  *hahaha*

whats the problem with farming?? u guys  laugh at farmers  *freak*

i once tried farming in r2,  and believe me  it was quite addictive  *freak* *freak* i felt a feeling of ease  and harmony  just looking at my villagers  and seeing the great economy i had  *gamer* that was my first era doing farming  and i managed to finished 3rd in networth  *kissgirl*, i could have finished first   if i hadnt build a massive army  that eat my upkeep  *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
pqpqpq
Private

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 16:48:39 PM »

Are you one of the high lvl farmers?  Since I took screenshot of my 10x range... *rose*

well, if you consider someone with 7k+ honor (2nd in the ranking) and top4 in military points to be a farmer - so be it.
Horde
Captain

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 22:04:00 PM »

well, if you consider someone with 7k+ honor (2nd in the ranking) and top4 in military points to be a farmer - so be it.
Well, I am happy you brag about your honor and military points, but that was not my question.... please read it again  *rose*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 23:03:01 PM »

If you play huge economy and net points then you are a high lvl farmer. With also good mp and honor this would make you high lvl military farmer. Horde was not insulting you but as he took screenshots in his 10x he was providing a reason you not there. high lvl farmer, medium points warrior, Pure military, ect., Are all just terms used to describe different strategy's. *Smiley*

As for the topic Naylrod I will always remember you with a big smile. (From BritishPiLL and smokers).

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 00:51:42 AM »

Its not ok to discriminate anyones strategy.Everyone plays according to his available time and skill  *pardon*

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: