Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 08:58:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why XLSX was banned from the game (realm 52).  (Read 909 times)
dadde
Private

« on: April 28, 2010, 13:41:09 PM »

XLSX was the first in the relam's Ranking. You think this is a justification for banning a player:

You are not allowed to publish private chats unless both sides agree

Krum, you're saying that I will be punished even intentions?
Or, my alliance is not your friend Italian's guys?

In relame 59, There are players with multiaccout, send messages from both accounts, admitting that the same player, and for Italian moderators is quite normal.

In every Italian realms, there are always problems with the moderators and for the same reason!

We are tired of the Italians moderators . They do inspections and punish their opponents and hide their cheating friends.

I hope you take action against Italian moderators.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 14:12:26 PM by Krum » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 13:48:37 PM »

The guy admit it and other guy reported message, so it was visible in our tool, nobody can fake that.  So it isnt because somebody claims he did it, he admitted it. what should we do in such case of admitting to cheat?? Give him extra bonus resources??  *hihi*
And that have nothing to do with italian mods. Mods, global mods... dont have any access to checking tools and they cant punish anybody... they can just report what other players reported and CMs from office check and punish if needed.
He got ban reason, if he have something else to say, let he write to support@imperiaonline.org
if you have anything else to say, you can send it in PM to me or italian CM. 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 14:59:17 PM by tiger » Logged

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: