Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 21:53:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new rule...  (Read 8223 times)
Zydrius
Translators

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 15:12:00 PM »

Today in the morning I had 24 hours left till the mandatory 6 hours offline block. I was logged in for maximum 30 minutes and when returned home, logged in and the counter tells me that it's only 22:24 hours left? How could it be? Does IO team as always changed counting time pricipes or there is something wrong?Huh?Huh??? Or does it mean that 24 hours counter begin to go down since the first logging in? *sad* It's sad, I thought that being online hours will be summed, but it looks that it isn't *sad*
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 15:18:15 PM by Zydrius » Logged
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 16:02:10 PM »

Today in the morning I had 24 hours left till the mandatory 6 hours offline block. I was logged in for maximum 30 minutes and when returned home, logged in and the counter tells me that it's only 22:24 hours left? How could it be? Does IO team as always changed counting time pricipes or there is something wrong?Huh?Huh??? Or does it mean that 24 hours counter begin to go down since the first logging in? *sad* It's sad, I thought that being online hours will be summed, but it looks that it isn't *sad*
nah, sorry dude, it just goes down after first login... that would be insane if we had 24 hours to be online
weirlind
Private

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2010, 19:21:43 PM »

Wow!!! I can't believe my eyes.  You actually made a rule against babysitting and cheats...big congrats to the IO team.  It took me a while to post because I wanted to see how it works, and I give it my seal of approval.   *bravo*

Yet being the moany git I am, I think maybe you could even go a step further.  Those players that went over the 24 hr rule could get a symbol next to their user name, so everyone knows they babysit and are logged out for the six hours, just like when you are banned. 

Let's face it, you can't do it by accident as to go over the 24 hour rule is near impossible considering the warnings you get when you log on and the time ticking down on the screen.  Why the symbol?  Well by the time other players realize your troops have been home for a while and the time it takes their troops to hit the fort, the 6 hours could be over.  With the symbol it will make the game a little more interesting to see if you could hit those cheating ****** in time!!!!!    *hahaha*
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2010, 20:47:16 PM »

i dunno, i think the whole point of this new rule, is that its not a ban.. its a "mandatory 6 hour offline block"
and besides, its very possible il be up 1 day for 30 hours, and i happend to have been checking my account every 4-5 hours... so it doesnt mean im a babysitter, it just means i dont have the same sleeping routine as most ppl
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: