Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 09:13:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new rule...  (Read 8239 times)
Zydrius
Translators

« on: April 26, 2010, 16:56:22 PM »

HEHE, today we all logged in to pour IO accounts and saw "wonderful" message abount game rule changes. Here what we all got:

"Six Hours Offline Block to be Deployed in IO

On May 3rd, 2010, at 14:00 server time (GMT +2), a new rule will be deployed in IO which is called "Mandatory 6 hours offline block".

1. The rule applies only for players who are above 1000 networth points in all IO realms except the classic and Blitz.
2. The maximum time a player can spend online in the game is 24 hours.
3. When the 24 hours period expires the player`s account will be automatically locked for the next 6 hours. During this 6 hours block the player will not be able to log into his account.
4. If the player completes his 6 hours offline block earlier than scheduled (he wishes to do so), his timer will be reset and will start counting another 24 hours.
5. Upon logging in the system will notify the player for the amount of the offline time and whether his 24 hours timer is reset or not.
6. The player will be able to constantly monitor the time left until his new 6 hours offline block through the game interface."

First of all, congratulation to IO tema for changing rules in the middle of the realm! Very "motivating" aspect to paly IO, coz you'll never know when the rules are changed  *bravo*  I'm very sad, coz I never saw such a thing in forum before - why there was not any topic concerning this issue? Don't you care what IO community thinks about it? What if someone will quit hte game due to that or due to changing rules in the middle of the realm (never knowing when)?
On the other hand, if this rule is for trying to conserve and save someone's health or to put multiaccounters and babysitters on hard times, then it's applausible  *bravo*. But again, not in the middle of the realm and without any approval from IO players, we want our opinion olso be important and heard!  *stop*
And lastly, can someone explain me, how exactly those 24 max online hours will be counted? The system will be similar to that which is in old version realms? For example if you log in at 12:20 for 5 minutes will this be considered only 5 minutes of playing or will it be considered as the whole hour being online? And how those max 24 hours of being online will be counted - will they be counted in minutes (would be better seconds, but IO I think has problems then copunting at such accuracy) or hours accuracy? For example, if I log at 12:20 for 5 minutes and again I log at 13:35 for 10 minutes, how much time of playing/being online will be counted - 2 hours or 15 minutes? Thanks in advance for any clarification *wink*
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 16:58:59 PM by Zydrius » Logged
zorgus
Captain

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 17:20:13 PM »

C'mon! Look up - there's a major post about it...
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 17:28:13 PM »

umm, no, i dont think there is a post about this new rule, which does sound alittle different than the old rule..
im under the impression, that its different, cuz now u cant get banned, meaning if u dont go offline for 6 hours, it will just shut u out for 6 hours, after 24 hours... but the way they count the hours im assuming is the same
Doncikaz
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 18:46:24 PM »

no post no nothing.

will this aply to realm 50? and if I am not 24/7 online - does this apply to me or for a total amount of 24 hours i play i need to skip 6 hours? (lets say 6 hours one day 9 hours another day 9 hours another day) after that i get banned for 6 hours?

or does the 2. thingie expain that its consecutive 24 hours? *Smiley* please correct it if it so *Tongue*
savannah
Lieutenant

Notice me, Sempai!

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 19:41:18 PM »

deployed in IO which is called "Mandatory 6 hours offline block".

Don't you care what IO community thinks about it? What if someone will quit hte game due to that or due to changing rules in the middle of the realm (never knowing when)?.....
 without any approval from IO players, we want our opinion olso be important and heard!  *stop* ....
And lastly, can someone explain me, how exactly those 24 max online hours will be counted? The system will be similar to that which is in old version realms?

No.

No.

And it would seem so @ similar old version.

Havent you trolled forum any? When V4a came out, many many...many people bitched about that alongside them closing classic realms.

Many many many....many people quit *Smiley* because they continued with it. However - for every person that stops playing, there are 3 newbies willing to put their money into this game. Thats what matters *wink* Its bizness dude. Suuure, admins will ask community what they think of stuff - do you like it? And as long as the opinions are always split down the middle (like it always is - "i like it" "well i hate it" ) what do you think will happen? Well they'll go with the half of the community that is enjoying their new rules *Smiley* Their new changes. Duh.

You'll get over it *Smiley* Just like everyone else does.

"Women are never right" -- Savannah
savannah
Lieutenant

Notice me, Sempai!

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 19:42:17 PM »

umm, no, i dont think there is a post about this new rule, which does sound alittle different than the old rule..
im under the impression, that its different, cuz now u cant get banned, meaning if u dont go offline for 6 hours, it will just shut u out for 6 hours, after 24 hours... but the way they count the hours im assuming is the same

PS - the ONLY way its different is you only get locked out for 6 hours if you go past the 24 hour rule. It used to be 10 hours *Smiley*

"Women are never right" -- Savannah
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 20:38:17 PM »

PS - the ONLY way its different is you only get locked out for 6 hours if you go past the 24 hour rule. It used to be 10 hours *Smiley*
yup, thats what i said, and its kinda obviously much better than the old rule...
and the way u put it, it seems u think its a ban, but its not a punishment.. at all! cuz its the same amount of time ur sposed to stay offline for...
its obviously better, cuz u dont really need to keep track of it as much, and worst comes to worst, it will decide for u, when u get 'blocked' for 6 hours, which will be after 24 hours since the last 6 hour block lol
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 20:41:55 PM »

HEHE, today we all logged in to pour IO accounts and saw "wonderful" message abount game rule changes. Here what we all got:

"Six Hours Offline Block to be Deployed in IO

On May 3rd, 2010, at 14:00 server time (GMT +2), a new rule will be deployed in IO which is called "Mandatory 6 hours offline block".

1. The rule applies only for players who are above 1000 networth points in all IO realms except the classic and Blitz.
2. The maximum time a player can spend online in the game is 24 hours.
3. When the 24 hours period expires the player`s account will be automatically locked for the next 6 hours. During this 6 hours block the player will not be able to log into his account.
4. If the player completes his 6 hours offline block earlier than scheduled (he wishes to do so), his timer will be reset and will start counting another 24 hours.
5. Upon logging in the system will notify the player for the amount of the offline time and whether his 24 hours timer is reset or not.
6. The player will be able to constantly monitor the time left until his new 6 hours offline block through the game interface."

First of all, congratulation to IO tema for changing rules in the middle of the realm! Very "motivating" aspect to paly IO, coz you'll never know when the rules are changed  *bravo*  I'm very sad, coz I never saw such a thing in forum before - why there was not any topic concerning this issue? Don't you care what IO community thinks about it? What if someone will quit hte game due to that or due to changing rules in the middle of the realm (never knowing when)?
On the other hand, if this rule is for trying to conserve and save someone's health or to put multiaccounters and babysitters on hard times, then it's applausible  *bravo*. But again, not in the middle of the realm and without any approval from IO players, we want our opinion olso be important and heard!  *stop*
And lastly, can someone explain me, how exactly those 24 max online hours will be counted? The system will be similar to that which is in old version realms? For example if you log in at 12:20 for 5 minutes will this be considered only 5 minutes of playing or will it be considered as the whole hour being online? And how those max 24 hours of being online will be counted - will they be counted in minutes (would be better seconds, but IO I think has problems then copunting at such accuracy) or hours accuracy? For example, if I log at 12:20 for 5 minutes and again I log at 13:35 for 10 minutes, how much time of playing/being online will be counted - 2 hours or 15 minutes? Thanks in advance for any clarification *wink*

I think I browse the Forum quite alot.... but I have never seen anything about this change until now.   head_hurts_kr
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 21:34:31 PM by Kopator » Logged

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 21:00:35 PM »

This change doesnt change game dynamics. It just changes the fact that now you(or babysitters) cant be on your account 24/7. Personally, i like that, i suggested that long time ago and i liked that aspect of old rules.
We cant make all people satisfied, there will always be some people for something, some against. There are 100 realms, we cant wait for them to finish or stop them to make changes in them. Especially ones like this, which doesnt change gameplay. Most of people were offline more then 6 h per day. So it doesnt change anything for them.
About question, how the time will be counted, i will answer tomorrow.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 21:25:12 PM »

Most of people were offline more then 6 h per day. So it doesnt change anything for them.
the sad thing, i think im part of the few that are not offline for 6 hours *sad* but thats life... *Grin*
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 21:52:42 PM »

Well its good rule  *bravo*....No babysitting and no imperia checker *Grin*.... *PARTY*

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 21:55:43 PM »

Well its good rule  *bravo*....No babysitting and no imperia checker *Grin*.... *PARTY*

what are we supposed to do for those 6 hours ?? sleep Huh?Huh?  *Grin*
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 21:59:06 PM »

what are we supposed to do for those 6 hours ?? sleep Huh?Huh?  *Grin*
 *freak*
seriously, who do they think we are?! non-imperiaonline.org-addicts?! thats just being silly  *crazy*
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 22:02:22 PM »

Well, I do not care  ... I advise you to send the troops away and goes to bed  *FRIEND*

gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 22:03:22 PM »

or maybe, just maybe.. they actually think  *hmm* we have a life..?  *hmm* thats even dumber!!! 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: