Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 18:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new rule...  (Read 8271 times)
Zydrius
Translators

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2010, 15:59:38 PM »

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=20365.0
how the time will be counted is explained here. even before you wrote that message.

To be concrete, only about not full 7 minutes have passed since then, but thanx, I'll check it out

Maybe I was posting my message all that time?  *THIS*

Your 6 offline hours must be consecutive(in one piece). Once you make 6 offline consecutive hours you will have 24 hours to play. There will be counter in game which will show how much of these 24 you've used(you will have 24 when you log in after 6 consecutive offline hours and they will start to decrease, after 30 min of playing you will have 23:30 for example). Once your counter reaches 0 the game will throw you out for 6 hours. Every 6 consecutive offline hours will give you new 24 hours to play.

thanx Krum, looks not so bad at all, but might cause some difficulties wheh you sit by pc for quite long and you're constantly logged in IO (for example all day long *Grin*) head_hurts_kr

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 16:07:56 PM by Zydrius » Logged
domba2905
Private

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2010, 09:30:28 AM »

why don't IO team make anket to see is it realy 99.99% players who want that rule! it is apsurd! if we wanted that rule we would play r1234 and r10! but we didn't!
last_
Sergeant

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2010, 10:38:42 AM »

this rule isnt the same as in realm 1-4 and blitz it is different and quite good especially for babysitters that are online 24 hours  [:-}
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2010, 18:00:37 PM »

why don't IO team make anket to see is it realy 99.99% players who want that rule! it is apsurd! if we wanted that rule we would play r1234 and r10! but we didn't!

Why whine so much for a rule that you don't even be aware of, if you were playing without cheating? How can you be 24h online? In what mode? Do you sleep?

I read this thread from the beginning and i'm really upset. How on earth all cheaters can whine so clearly???  *xxx*

Play the game HONESTLY and you will never realize that this rule EXIST.  *pardon*
domba2905
Private

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2010, 18:43:52 PM »

i was offline for even more than 6h in one day but NEVER 6H IN THE ROW! and in war NEVER! so don't tell me that you are one of the "best" players and that u like this one...? but i can see that administrator is done with everything! and they don't give a fu.. about us...only about our money anda that is it!! and ADMIN WAS WRONG 99.9% ISN'T FOR THAT RULE! visit croatia1 forum and you will see  rant rant rant
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2010, 23:20:42 PM »

Everyone should be VULNERABLE .And everyone should sleep normally .Domba ,do u wake up every night just to check account?i was always thinking that neversleeping players are myth ...  *black_eye* .How important must be this game, to sacrifice normal sleep hour spree.i really dont get it..

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2010, 23:29:13 PM »

Domba ,do u wake up every night just to check account?i was always thinking that neversleeping players are myth ...  *black_eye* .

fraggy... i know quite alot of player that wake up ... to check their acc .... It´s not a myth.   *gamer*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 01:05:47 AM »

It's not a myth if you do it once. But most of "heroes" here do it permanently, 24/24 - 7/7. That simply means that they are CHEATING, and now they are even trying to defend themselves with stupid stories and lies...

Who is against 6 hours offline rule is simply a cheater. That's all!
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 03:55:47 AM »

It's not a myth if you do it once. But most of "heroes" here do it permanently, 24/24 - 7/7. That simply means that they are CHEATING, and now they are even trying to defend themselves with stupid stories and lies...

Who is against 6 hours offline rule is simply a cheater. That's all!
agreed. cuz you simply cant do it all the time, and if you do, its really bad for you, this should be the oppurtunity to feel relaxed and know that u can sleep, cuz u anyways cant check ur account... oh and were all human beings *wink*
gabzpiano
Lieutenant

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 03:56:20 AM »

and im stoned/wasted  *xxx*
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2010, 14:11:49 PM »

What other realms. old realms will have old 6h rule which is active from the time game was made. And all other will have new 6h offline rule.
tiger my good man if you have all realms you can just log into 1 of those. figure you would get that  *hihi*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2010, 14:28:58 PM »

tiger my good man if you have all realms you can just log into 1 of those. figure you would get that  *hihi*
well, obviusly i didnt read that right then *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
brianyoo89
Private

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2010, 16:43:29 PM »

wait i didnt get any notice on new rule
where is the message?
im playing in realm 63

and i dont get this thingy
i have one account
i dont babysit or whatsoever, so does that mean i will not be affected by the new rule?
cuz i spend only 24hr on my one account.

or does this thingy mean if i log on 24 hr then i automatically have to leave game for 6 hrs
not sure if the enemy is attacking and stuff. in this case i totally dont get the point to do that

anyway i want to say something
instead of changing these pretty useless thingy, why not changing the battle system or army upkeep system
and also gold mine system.. i hate to spend most of the game time sending out army to gold hunt to goldmines that is really boring
but i need to do that to keep up with the upkeep effectively
and what is more great about is most of the players now when they leave game they put 0 workers!!!!
and now i have to spend out attacks to just get 20k gold or 50k gold.
and it's competitive now and sometimes u get 5 gold LOL!!!

if i make money with imperia i can think better system
the game is not made to encourage attacks, although it's "war game"
and many people got tired of this, not enjoying the game, and leave (already many left)
and i also think distance need to be fixed, there are not so many people in realm 63 already
and the map is BIG!! so u send attack but usually (cuz people still stay are mostly active + good players) you get 5 gold.
if u r lucky u get 9. and lose about 1m gold for army upkeep
so people dont attack and farm, and market price drop like hell and now u need to live on hiring on free economics.
Zydrius
Translators

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2010, 19:06:57 PM »

Ok, today new rule was introduced to IO, but I have one suggestion for it which if fixed would be very nice from IO team  *rose* The problem is that for now this new timer is in very inconvenient part of the screen. Maybe not all the palyers will have this problem due to resolution and monitor diameter, but for me personally this timer is "invisible". In order to see it, I must scroll down through the window, coz it's at the bottom of the screen. I think it would be more convenient to have it always before your eyes because now you could simply miss the moment when it reaches zero  *xxx* another thing is that this new timer needs to be refreshed (F5 or reload page) to see the exact left hours - not a big problem, but we'd like to see everything in real time as we are used with current IO clock. Thats all for now, I would be verry happy if my wishes were fullfilled  *pardon*
Here's the screenshot of how the problem looks like and where the timer could be put on the sreen:

redborg
Major

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2010, 11:08:58 AM »

new rule is fantastic well thought out well implimented and  no chance for mistakes and not over penalised for making a mistake.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: