Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 08:31:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hello!  (Read 883 times)
romania_1
RESPECT !
Private

Είμαι ένας άνθρωπος από πέτρα !

« on: May 06, 2010, 06:12:00 AM »

hello, i wanna propos to you that everyone should send mass messages ..... including ordinary members,not only who has an function evil4
you agree with me?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:13:37 AM by romania_1 » Logged

PALADIN!
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 13:43:49 PM »

if your in a war or looking for wars is a good idea to get all the info you can from every player. so yes i agree.  *gamer*
romania_1
RESPECT !
Private

Είμαι ένας άνθρωπος από πέτρα !

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 15:28:27 PM »

if your in a war or looking for wars is a good idea to get all the info you can from every player. so yes i agree.  *gamer*
thx

PALADIN!
SEN
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 15:53:11 PM »

Maybe with the option that the leader and high counsel can set who can sent mass message, then each alliance can set it as they like. *ice*
PsYchOtiChiKen
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 06:54:54 AM »

You can send a mass message.  Copy your message and paste it in a message box for each player.

I frequently play in my own alliance so maybe my opinion does not matter.  But no I would not like it.

If I was in an alliance with 20 people I would be likely to stop reading messages.  Maybe I would just block everyone except the leader and first officer and tell the leader to copy anything important. Then I would use the mass message to tell everyone they are message blocked.  *shutup*

Maybe allow mass messaging inside of your general group.  But then copy and paste is not so hard.

Maybe if mass messages were separated from other types of messages.  So personal messages would be yellow and mass messages might be pink.  If I could ignore the pink envelope and never had to read or delete the mass messages then they would not be a problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: