Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 01:44:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 0 point accounts in middle of the map.  (Read 1936 times)
redborg
Major

« on: April 16, 2010, 10:00:15 AM »

this must always be a problem but i suspect it has got worse since free credits were handed out at the end of the realm.

in realm 5 all around me are players who were coins for almost all of the last realm. i have 2 questions about this.

1 can something not be done to only move active players across to new realms.
2 will all these 0 point players be tidyed up from the server i think they were last realm and if so when. (if not the problem must get worse everytime a realm restarts.

NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 17:28:02 PM »

this must always be a problem but i suspect it has got worse since free credits were handed out at the end of the realm.

in realm 5 all around me are players who were coins for almost all of the last realm. i have 2 questions about this.

1 can something not be done to only move active players across to new realms.
2 will all these 0 point players be tidyed up from the server i think they were last realm and if so when. (if not the problem must get worse everytime a realm restarts.
0 points players might play next era and who gives guarantee that u will play next era??
redborg
Major

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 22:02:21 PM »

0 points players might play next era and who gives guarantee that u will play next era??

its not the 0 point players thats the issue

its the fact that they are all in the same place.

Zydrius
Translators

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 20:20:02 PM »

its not the 0 point players thats the issue

its the fact that they are all in the same place.

Hmm, strange thing  *hmm* maybe they only registered but not logged in so their position on map is not determined, don't know exactly...
redborg
Major

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 14:58:08 PM »

no they are where they should be.

all players from a previous realm move to the middle when a new realm starts. trouble is loads round me were coins last realm and haven played in months.

redborg
Major

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 00:18:59 AM »

noone has an answer?

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 00:27:38 AM »

hmm .Ok ,how would u solve it?Position on map is determined on realm restart .U cant know who will play.U cant delete accounts with credits,its not fair,since players cant transfer credits between realms .U cant assume final number of players in realm on its restart,thats why they start positioning from center toward edges.And those inheritated accs are first to come when global world map is created...And inherit is not transitive ,if u play era 1 ,go on vac era 1 ,and dont log in in era 2 ,in era 3 ur acc doesnt exist(not official info,but i know such example).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 00:31:07 AM by fragmaster » Logged

redborg
Major

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 00:38:39 AM »

its tricky but something can be done i am sure.

you see the issue for example right next to me is a player with 0 points who was a coin last realm with 80 points. now he has 50 ccredits probably next realm 100 realm after 150

he can stay in the realm forever even if he never logs in again or never ever bought a credit.

the problem will become stupid as time goes by. every realm will start with 1000's of players who havent payed in years.

redborg
Major

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 18:16:55 PM »

still no answer on this.

can i ask another question realm 5 how many 0 point players are there at an estimate it is in the thousands

10k at least.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: