Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 03:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: question about loans...  (Read 1697 times)
Zydrius
Translators

« on: April 15, 2010, 15:05:44 PM »

I have question about loans from bank in IO. For example if at this moment with all my workers hired in I can  take loan which size is X gold, then i'll have to pay back Y gold according to loan's rate of interest (loan size - small, medium or big). But if I think that the loan (even the smallest one) is too big for me, then I hire out some of my workers and loan size drops from amount of X to Z gold. The sum to be paid back also drops from Y to W gold. After the loan is taken (sum Z), I hire all workers back to mines. What will be the amount of gold which must be paid back - Y or W gold? Logically thinking it should be W gold, but who knows... Thanx in advance
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 16:14:29 PM »

You have to pay the sum you see in the moment you take the loan.

The difference you are talking about is created because only workers in lumber/iron/stone get the leader or advisor bonus in production (10% or 5%).
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 16:37:56 PM »

... the leader or advisor bonus in production (10% or 5%).

Huh? Huh? Huh?
i hever heard about production bonus for Leader .... are you sure about that? 
There is ofcourse "income" bonus from Alliances research. 

@ zydrius I´m not sure but i would agree with you that W amount should be paid back.

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 16:55:33 PM »

Huh? Huh? Huh?
i hever heard about production bonus for Leader .... are you sure about that? 
There is ofcourse "income" bonus from Alliances research. 

@ zydrius I´m not sure but i would agree with you that W amount should be paid back.
leader of alliance gets 10% production bonus
Zydrius
Translators

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 17:06:06 PM »

You have to pay the sum you see in the moment you take the loan.

The difference you are talking about is created because only workers in lumber/iron/stone get the leader or advisor bonus in production (10% or 5%).

man, read my post again, I was not talking about difference which occurs due to alliance leader's income bonus... I was talking about diffenece due to different amount of workers. Bank loan is based of your total income (don't remeber now exactly calculations) so less workers hired in mines mean less income as well as smaller loan and amount to be paid back (if in my variant of sum W to be paid back is true).

leader of alliance gets 10% production bonus

It was so and should be now in old versions, in v4a realms leader does not get 10 per cent bonus to his income, just 10 per cent of his income is generated into alliance vault *wink*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 17:27:25 PM by Zydrius » Logged
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 17:15:33 PM »

you'll pay as much as you took plus commission....

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 17:56:29 PM »

It was so and should be now in old versions, in v4a realms leader does not get 10 per cent bonus to his income, just 10 per cent of his income is generated into alliance vault *wink*

Ok that must the right explaining.... thnx  *rose*
 I hate those misunderstanding between diffrent game versions  .... head_hurts_kr
 + you just stopped me from killing my own leader *Grin*  *hahaha*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
Zydrius
Translators

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 22:14:46 PM »

Ok that must the right explaining.... thnx  *rose*
 I hate those misunderstanding between diffrent game versions  .... head_hurts_kr

Yeah me too, but someons still plays older versions, as well as i did some time ago...

+ you just stopped me from killing my own leader *Grin*  *hahaha*

Hehe, I almost not made you to take back your position  *freak*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 02:01:21 AM »

man, read my post again, I was not talking about difference which occurs due to alliance leader's income bonus...
Read my post again. I told you WHY that difference exist, and i told you WHAT you have to pay. Next time tell what version are you playing. Generally this question was asked in classic realms, because it's much stranger why the sum changes there (looking that you have no possibility to remove players from work at all).

In v4a everything is clear about loan. I don't understand the point of your question if you are playing v4a. Remove workers from work, take less loan, and of course pay less...  *pardon*
Zydrius
Translators

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 18:42:47 PM »

In v4a everything is clear about loan. I don't understand the point of your question if you are playing v4a. Remove workers from work, take less loan, and of course pay less...  *pardon*

Ha, there might be any kind of misunderstandigns in the game. Just wanted to be sure. But since noone answered me in time, I have already taken loan with some workers hired out and still I didn't go to bankrupt *Grin*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: