Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:17:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Latins aliances in realm 3  (Read 12376 times)
keylor
Private

Strength and Honor

« on: April 15, 2010, 06:22:13 AM »

Hi i´m a player from slayers aliance, hehee we´re latins, haha... In this new realm 3 many latin aliance are playing such as Godos, Profetas, Almafuerte, Thundercat, Slayers, and other ones that i no remember... I´d like ask u, what happen with us?, jeje, latin aliance get peace for attack other countries no from latin america, Huh? Bulgarians aliances Vs Latin Aliances Huh?, hahaha or no peace with nothing, just war, war and war,... jajajjaa in our case slayer don´t have peace with anything, we just play alone and we are planing to be the winners hahahahah!!!  hard
[/b][/i]
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 06:25:28 AM by keylor » Logged
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 07:01:55 AM »

You laught more than a clown  *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
keylor
Private

Strength and Honor

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 07:18:20 AM »

that´s the idea   *hihi*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 07:29:51 AM by keylor » Logged
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 07:30:20 AM »

hahahah   *freak* *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 07:33:10 AM »

Hi i´m a player from slayers aliance, hehee we´re latins, haha... In this new realm 3 many latin aliance are playing such as Godos, Profetas, Almafuerte, Thundercat, Slayers, and other ones that i no remember... I´d like ask u, what happen with us?, jeje, latin aliance get peace for attack other countries no from latin america, Huh? Bulgarians aliances Vs Latin Aliances Huh?, hahaha or no peace with nothing, just war, war and war,... jajajjaa in our case slayer don´t have peace with anything, we just play alone and we are planing to be the winners hahahahah!!!  hard
[/b][/i]

so you guys are said to be the best  *stop* cant wait to fight you then  *kissgirl* have to kill the best to be the best ...your leader anyo is close to me... he is modeling with the white flag   *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

keylor
Private

Strength and Honor

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 08:18:30 AM »

I´m not said that we are the best, I just say that this world is interesting beacuse many latin aliances are enemies in spanish realms, but is true my leader Anyo is modeling one withe flag , that´s beacuse he´s mrko.  *hihi*
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:20:39 AM by keylor » Logged
murdoc2431
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 14:23:46 PM »

jijiji  *hahaha* anyo is  *kissgirl* jajaja bad  hooray win slayers
keylor
Private

Strength and Honor

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 15:52:51 PM »

hahaha, Anyo our leader is a big clown  *hihi* 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 15:54:43 PM by keylor » Logged
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 16:26:06 PM »

I´m not said that we are the best, I just say that this world is interesting beacuse many latin aliances are enemies in spanish realms, but is true my leader Anyo is modeling one withe flag , that´s beacuse he´s mrko.  *hihi*

okay  *gamer* so why did you start this topic under the "BUGS" section  *xxx* this is an after action report .....or in your case  before action  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

keylor
Private

Strength and Honor

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 17:21:21 PM »

okay  *gamer* so why did you start this topic under the "BUGS" section  *xxx* this is an after action report .....or in your case  before action  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*
Before action  *Angry*   , in any days u could see Slayers in action ...  maybe i could tell u  *sos*     *hihi*
keylor
Private

Strength and Honor

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 17:24:22 PM »

And I put this topic in Bugs i think it was the same from spanish foro, hehehe. I don´t see sections I just wrote here !!!  *crazy*
DarkDeath
Private

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 17:31:24 PM »

hahaha, Anyo our leader is a big clown  *hihi* 

he is'nt a clow he is a lady in a man costume and the white flag is because he thinks he is an ONU official , im the owner of the alliance is just the people decided this realm by anyo (traitors lol  *hihi*)

PD: keylor i told u already that its not on bugs it must be in AAR or hall of hame...roflmao, im asking for some admin move this topic
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 17:32:21 PM by DarkDeath » Logged
keylor
Private

Strength and Honor

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 17:42:09 PM »

he is'nt a clow he is a lady in a man costume and the white flag is because he thinks he is an ONU official , im the owner of the alliance is just the people decided this realm by anyo (traitors lol  *hihi*)

PD: keylor i told u already that its not on bugs it must be in AAR or hall of hame...roflmao, im asking for some admin move this topic
Good idea dark, please asking that.
And about Anyo i don´t know, to have a Lady leader  *freak* , and Anyo has his withe flag beacuse if no he will be like  *black_eye*    *hihi*
keylor
Private

Strength and Honor

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 17:47:03 PM »

Let me to show u, my leader modeling his white flag of peace   *hihi*   
DarkDeath
Private

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 17:58:05 PM »

Let me to show u, my leader modeling his white flag of peace   *hihi*   

jajajajajaja what a pussy...withe flag for "the great anyo" (who call himself like the best)...jajaja what a garbage, even the farmer coquin doesnt model with a white flag
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: