Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 19:36:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on Choosing the Right Colour Combinations For Flower Girl Dresses  (Read 11500 times)
yeashqv01
Private

« on: January 09, 2011, 05:41:14 AM »

Looking for great tips on choosing the right color combinations for a wonderful wedding? The use of different colors on a wedding theme is gaining popularity all over the wedding world. Nowadays,shenyang flowers, brides want their wedding to be hip, chic and upbeat. They want splashes of colors everywhere!
One perfect way to add color to a wedding is having flower girl dresses of the same style but of different colors. Sounds easy but it could turnout otherwise if the colors are not well thought of. When done right, flower girls wearing different colors of flower girl dresses make wedding photos and wedding videos come out livelier and brighter. The key here is combining colors that complement each other. Here are some tips on choosing the right color combinations for your flower girl dresses:
Mix and match colors depending on the season of your wedding. Winter weddings could have purple, mauve and dusty rose which are inspired by the solitary feel of the winter season. Spring weddings could have cool sea colors like Turquoise,daqing flowers, Orange and White or get inspiration from the splashes of sunshine with Light Yellow (Aurora), Bright Blue (Amparo) and Champagne (Pink Champagne). Summer or Fall Weddings can have Corals, Burgundy and White. Earth colors such as Brown, Orange and Gray will also be nice for Fall weddings.
In truth, the color combinations you choose for your wedding is no one's decision but yours. It is your special day and you alone can decide which colors speak more about yourself and your husband.
steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 08:15:06 AM »

Thank God you are here *Smiley*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 11:08:21 AM »

Yesssss  *rose*

by Koramae.
jessiwi
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 13:24:15 PM »

I am also of the opinion that choosing the right color combination for a wedding is very important. I think I would choose fresh colors like yellow, pink and bright blue. I do not want dark colors because I want splashes of colors on my wedding day. I think I would order flowers online for my wedding. I have already checked different websites and found beautiful flowers. Looking forward to my wedding some day in the future. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: