Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 11:00:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "WIN CREDITS" *idea*  (Read 3878 times)
Kim96
Royal King
Private

Yes, I'm serious.

« on: April 01, 2010, 19:19:35 PM »

Hi, my name is Kim, in game name is Kim96 and i play on realm 38. I'm pretty new at the game, i played for like 3-4 days now, And i wounder the "win credits" button/link at the top of the page betsides "Latest news" I clicked it and saw that it was yeah, nothing, it was no things that you could do to win credits. Just because I'm new at the game I tought that it would be good to earn some credits. So I got an idea! *YES*

My Idea goes like this: When you press on the "win credits" link/button you would se a page that say that if you tip people to the game you will get credits. Ex, You get 5 of your friends to play and you will get like 1 credit? because that would make the game popular, isn't that good? We get credits and the "game owners" get more players?  *Smiley*
I hope someone from the staff read this.

If you like it, Comment, 100 comments and the staff will make this happend? i hope so. *Smiley*

*to staff* I hope this will happend, There is NO bad about this, Just good for the game so, just do it *Smiley*

Thanks for reading
Lots of love, Kim Jonasson, Sweden.

If something hard doin', is not worte doin' it. //Homer Simpson
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 19:29:22 PM »

maybe needs tweaked a little but not agenerally bad idea HOWEVER, I suppose some of us could generate a few extra e-mail accounts and reccommend ourselves from our main account and gain the credits there so I doubt this will actually happen. nice idea though :-)

Kim96
Royal King
Private

Yes, I'm serious.

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 19:32:09 PM »

The he will get banned? *Smiley*

Moonshadow
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 20:55:48 PM »

hehehehe If that happens I'll make 50 mail account everyday and get 10 hour income  *bravo*
Kim96
Royal King
Private

Yes, I'm serious.

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 13:01:01 PM »

Lol sorry then...

The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 13:26:50 PM »

was a nice idea Kim,just unfortunate that so many idea's that would benifit the game are also open to 'interpretation' by a lot of players who always seem to find ways to exploit the system and benifit from it, but hey, still a great game as it is, so recommend it to all your friends anyway  *bravo*  *ok*

Vanc
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 14:28:24 PM »

They could certainly think of a few extra ways to give people a few credits. Not too many of course, because it's a profit-making site and they do need people to pay. But it's always a good idea to give people a taste and the few days' premium and 10 credits that you get near the beginning are not really much of a taste. Perhaps every time you get a new province they could give you just a couple of hours of free premium so that you could see the advantages. Then the premium disappears and you think... hmm... I could do with that. Maybe I'll pay some money after all! It just needs to be the right balance.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 14:58:35 PM »

They could certainly think of a few extra ways to give people a few credits. Not too many of course, because it's a profit-making site and they do need people to pay. But it's always a good idea to give people a taste and the few days' premium and 10 credits that you get near the beginning are not really much of a taste. Perhaps every time you get a new province they could give you just a couple of hours of free premium so that you could see the advantages. Then the premium disappears and you think... hmm... I could do with that. Maybe I'll pay some money after all! It just needs to be the right balance.
All players who played last era gets 50 credits in new era.
All new players get credits if they follow the tutorial + some period premium also if they follow tutorial.
In win credits, you could win credits playing LUDO for 3 months. That option is not curently available.
So all things you suggest are already done.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
redborg
Major

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 04:01:01 AM »

Yeah 50 credits for old players is great. All the coins from last realm are now 0 point players in new realm thousands of them. Makes a right mess of the middle of the map.

PsYchOtiChiKen
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 18:00:25 PM »

Modify Kim's suggestion so that you get credits when people buy the premium account. 

Sure someone could make lots of accounts and if they all become premium accounts imperiaonline gets lots of cash.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: