Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 00:34:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading resources  (Read 1520 times)
Moonshadow
« on: March 22, 2010, 18:30:55 PM »

The amount of resources one can send to the market at a time should be limited and be determined the player's trade level. Similar to the depot station we can have a base capacity of say 20 000 and with each level it double. When they are online they sell all the multimillions of resources thats really annoying and such a wast of time wall
Vanc
Private

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 13:24:04 PM »

Back on topic, I think that cats and trebs being part of the garrison and taking up garrison spaces does have one problem: they'll be vying for space with archers. Therefore, you have to consider whether they're better or worse than archers in defending. If they're better, nobody will use archers in garrisons and archers will be virtually useless. If cats and trebs are worse, then there'll be no point in garrisoning them except to reduce upkeep. If they have the same defensive value, there's still little point in complicating things by messing around with different types of units in garrisons. You could have it that they have different types of advantages, e.g. cats and trebs could have a chance to destroy enemy siege weapons during the battle.

Perhaps adding something to the building section such as ballista turrets which give the fortress an attack value or give the garrison an attack bonus might be a possibility. These could be a passive bonus that doesn't require messing around with moving troops in and out of the garrison. Simpler to implement and simpler regarding gameplay.

I understand that many people would like some way to reduce the upkeep costs of siege units. I too would like to see some way to play this game effectively without having to spend hours of RL time sending troops on farming missions. This is an area where the balance of the game could be improved. We shouldn't be spending hours hunting down goldmines who aren't contributing anything to the game. We should be focusing on battles between active players. Is there some way that goldmines could be removed from regular gameplay and the upkeep cost be reduced to make up for it? I know this would be a big change and it's also a bit off topic, but it's something that could be considered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: