Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 14:52:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two tournaments inside N.I. Tournament  (Read 10732 times)
One-Eyed Man
In the country of the blind the one eyed man is king.
Private

« on: February 25, 2010, 13:49:52 PM »

I read about using credit in NI tournament makes a big difference or not... well, even I was a little bit disappointed seeing the big difference between using and not-using credits... but I thought this:
Imperia Online it's a great challenging game, and N.I. tournament is a wonderful IO gamplay expression. The 50 credit initial fee is quite cheap, but makes big differences, and everyone has played NI knows it. Actually we CAN'T ask to the game managers to make a rule like 'credit forbidden' but I would like to ask them to find a way to respect Nomad Invasion Spirit ... Welcome to a world, where players are not allowed to attack each other but have to repel barbaric invasions with an increasing strength each 24 hours! The player that can continue developing regardless of the upcoming attacks will be the one to top the ladder. Good planning and strategy is the way to victory, no more excuses, that the provinces where not equal or had a bad luck with an aggressive neighbor – all players fight exactly the same waves of enemies, at exactly the same time – it all depends on you to be the best. Whether you defeat all incoming enemies, or you chose to develop such strong economy that the attacks cannot stop your development is only a matter of choice. Earn the right of your people to be civilized – stop the wild Nomad tribes! Cover yourself with an immortal glory! Or get ready to be crushed! ...

My idea is to raise the entry fee to 100 credits (still quite cheap, especially if we can as usually get them from an IO account) and to give 100 N.I. SPECIAL bonus credits for each -4 months period era- completed in top 50 for military ranking in whatever realm with whatever account (or 300 credits for a -1 year period era-) ... we can use those SPECIAL credits only in NI. This would create some good things for the players and for the managers:
- players enjoy more any realm
- players play more seriously any realm
- many more serious players will play (and seriously) to NI (so even more 100 entry credits buyed)
- NOMAD INVASION SPIRIT COMPLETELY RESPECTED

maybe I am a dreamer, but I think this idea should be considered
 *pardon*

I am a citizen of the world, known to all and to all a stranger.
Oton
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 13:59:48 PM »

I read about using credit in NI tournament makes a big difference or not... well, even I was a little bit disappointed seeing the big difference between using and not-using credits... but I thought this:
Imperia Online it's a great challenging game, and N.I. tournament is a wonderful IO gamplay expression. The 50 credit initial fee is quite cheap, but makes big differences, and everyone has played NI knows it. Actually we CAN'T ask to the game managers to make a rule like 'credit forbidden' but I would like to ask them to find a way to respect Nomad Invasion Spirit ... Welcome to a world, where players are not allowed to attack each other but have to repel barbaric invasions with an increasing strength each 24 hours! The player that can continue developing regardless of the upcoming attacks will be the one to top the ladder. Good planning and strategy is the way to victory, no more excuses, that the provinces where not equal or had a bad luck with an aggressive neighbor – all players fight exactly the same waves of enemies, at exactly the same time – it all depends on you to be the best. Whether you defeat all incoming enemies, or you chose to develop such strong economy that the attacks cannot stop your development is only a matter of choice. Earn the right of your people to be civilized – stop the wild Nomad tribes! Cover yourself with an immortal glory! Or get ready to be crushed! ...

My idea is to raise the entry fee to 100 credits (still quite cheap, especially if we can as usually get them from an IO account) and to give 100 N.I. SPECIAL bonus credits for each -4 months period era- completed in top 50 for military ranking in whatever realm with whatever account (or 300 credits for a -1 year period era-) ... we can use those SPECIAL credits only in NI. This would create some good things for the players and for the managers:
- players enjoy more any realm
- players play more seriously any realm
- many more serious players will play (and seriously) to NI (so even more 100 entry credits buyed)
- NOMAD INVASION SPIRIT COMPLETELY RESPECTED

maybe I am a dreamer, but I think this idea should be considered
 *pardon*
You are as much as a dreamer, as I am, my friend.
Your suggestion would be perfect... but in a perfect world.
Not for IO, though.

Because as soon as we add this feature, entire realms' rankings will start twist the gameplay, so they can earn those special credits which will allowe them to participate in the tournament.
Furthermore - the IO rankings are not made, so you gain something. They are made for completely self-satisfaction.
Which brings me to my first argument - as soon as we introduce some sort of material or any other beneficial reward, entire realms' rankings will be violated and staged by the players.
That is the harsh truth.

Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 14:04:01 PM »

Furthermore only top players would be able to collect these and the experience of players in different realms differs a lot. You might be good enough in the game without playing in top positions.
One-Eyed Man
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 15:27:17 PM »

Well, I don't like very much your answers... My SPECIAL credits idea is this: to allow whatever IO addict to play NI tour. using credits for 37 days paying no more than 100 credits, and to extend the number of 'using credits' players to leveling (and raise the Fun) the wonderful Nomad Invasion Tournament ... I understand my idea can't become operational, but then you could make a better one...

*sos*
This topic is Two tournaments inside N.I. Tournament, talk about it, please

The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 20:06:39 PM »

"Welcome to a world, where players are not allowed to attack each other but have to repel barbaric invasions with an increasing strength each 24 hours! The player that can continue developing regardless of the upcoming attacks will be the one to top the ladder. Good planning and strategy is the way to victory, no more excuses, that the provinces where not equal or had a bad luck with an aggressive neighbor – all players fight exactly the same waves of enemies, at exactly the same time – it all depends on you to be the best. Whether you defeat all incoming enemies, or you chose to develop such strong economy that the attacks cannot stop your development is only a matter of choice. Earn the right of your people to be civilized – stop the wild Nomad tribes! Cover yourself with an immortal glory! Or get ready to be crushed!"

May need to ammend the wording aswell, its my understanding the higher placed players have slightly harder battles depending on their position  - this then allows for higher war income and more gained resources for a victory - original comcept was better where everyone fought exactly the same enemies - then there truly is no excuses  *pardon*

One-Eyed Man
Private

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 03:48:32 AM »

The_Templar has centered the question!

I love I.O. because it's a REAL FREE online game! Everyone can play in whatever Realm without spend on e little cent, and do better than a player is using continuously credits to get 10hrs prod., and for 'doing better' I mean the personal target anyone can choose: honour ranking, allaince ranking, military ranking, and even net worth ranking, because there is no a limit to the robberies and this may affect an account growing more than 10hrs.prod. ...  ... there are so many ramdom factors alongside to the personal strategy: Neighbours, Alliances, Goldmines, Net Worth Range, Colonization, and PURE LUCK, as anybody is playing I.O. knows well ... ... ...

When I read about a ' T O U R N A M E N T ' I thought :"WoW! WOWWW!, Gather all I.O. players and give them the same exactly factors!!! Only Pure Strategy!!! WoW!!!" ... ... ... ... my disappointment was realli big when I realized the Truth. The BASE ATTACK is calculated on a 'using credits' players or 'on a NO-using credit' one? You know the answer, and so do I, especially because I played a whole NI era without use once the credits and a whole NI era using credits almost every 24 hours...

*heart* PLEASE CHANGE SOMETHING TO ALLOW NOMAD INVASION TOURNAMENT TO BE  *heart*
                                                *heart* *heart* *heart* THE GREATEST IMPERIA ONLINE CONTEST  *heart* *heart* *heart*

other suggestions:
-new rule: no credits possibility [response: impossible]
-new rule: obligation to buy 400 credits for each account [response: not suitable]
-new entry fee: 150 credits, maybe considering those 50 already due, so the difference will be only 100 credits. I find the biggest differences about credits and no-credits in the early stage, so have 15 'click' possibilities for everyone could become part of the strategy, making the game even more interesting  ..............................

I STARTED THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I  *heart* I.O. and N.I., not to criticize or complain! PLEASE CHANGE SOMETHING, MAKE IT THE DREAMED BATTLEGROUND FOR ANY I.O. ADDICT !!

Mr_Gembong
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 19:58:20 PM »

You are as much as a dreamer, as I am, my friend.
Your suggestion would be perfect... but in a perfect world.
Not for IO, though.

Because as soon as we add this feature, entire realms' rankings will start twist the gameplay, so they can earn those special credits which will allowe them to participate in the tournament.
Furthermore - the IO rankings are not made, so you gain something. They are made for completely self-satisfaction.
Which brings me to my first argument - as soon as we introduce some sort of material or any other beneficial reward, entire realms' rankings will be violated and staged by the players.
That is the harsh truth.
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 21:02:57 PM »

are you from Amsterdam ? Huh?   *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 00:29:23 AM »

rant

*freak*
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 10:09:11 AM »

rant

what are you ranting at ?  *freak*

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 10:39:57 AM »

what are you ranting at ?  *freak*
his quote is empty  evil4

*freak*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 12:11:55 PM »

his quote is empty  evil4