Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 21:56:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bans and honor  (Read 4270 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 01:46:27 AM »

i could lose more honour than that in a day you just send attack 5x of you recall it send it again and keep doing that.  *hahaha* *hahaha*
This is where I agree with in v4a realms like r50 there is no - honor contest. In classic there is - honor contest amonst pillagers but sending and recalling or getting band. None would even count you score in the pillager contest. *crazy*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
PsYchOtiChiKen
Lieutenant

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 10:51:46 AM »

i could lose more honour than that in a day you just send attack 5x of you recall it send it again and keep doing that.  *hahaha* *hahaha*
This is where I agree with in v4a realms like r50 there is no - honor contest. In classic there is - honor contest amonst pillagers but sending and recalling or getting band. None would even count you score in the pillager contest. *crazy*

I forgot to consider still losing honor even after withdrawing.  I do not normally make attacks outside of 2.05X outside of wars.  I do not withdraw much either.  With a fast computer connection using multiple tabs you could lose a few hundred points honor per minute.   *freak*

So the suggestion is fine.  Players who want to be biggest loser have to focus on maximum offensive failures, maximum troops lost in combat, and low enemy killed/own lost.  The banned players can not compete for lowest honor because it is no contest.

Pillaging is done by high honor players too. I am strongly in favor of adding search features so we can see who has the most of any recorded piece of data.  I have 35 pillages which is more anyone in the 50 most negative for honor.  The highest I could find was 29 from "Grey28", and 25 from "HAROUT".  I'm actually ranked #2 for +honor.  *pardon*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2010, 12:47:22 PM »

my honor is in + with 51 pillages in realm 50.  *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
PsYchOtiChiKen
Lieutenant

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 00:53:27 AM »

Pha_Q takes the lowest seat in realm 2 with one pillage.   *hihi*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print