Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 03:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bans and honor  (Read 4272 times)
_rico
Lieutenant

« on: February 25, 2010, 12:43:44 PM »

When i look at banned players with lot of honor.. wall wall wall May be admins should take some honor from them when they got banned? For example 100 honor for every day their are banned. If someone cheats it means he has no honor at all!
Labris
Fox
Lieutenant

Fox

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 13:44:19 PM »

This is a very good idea!  *bravo*

Lex talionis
Aut vincere aut mori
Bellum letale
Respice post te, mortalem te esse memento
In omnia paratus
Semper paratus
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 14:53:12 PM »

nvm...very childish idea  *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*

bcoz he will have a very good chance of winnin the - ve honour rankings  *hihi* *hihi*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 14:54:24 PM by NeverGiveUp » Logged
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 15:06:54 PM »

I like the idea but yes some players actually try to get high negative honour so i suppose it wouldnt be fair to them.

I dont think it happens at the moment but any banned player that cant be attacked duting his ban should definately cease to produce anything for the duration of their ban and possibly have to pay a cash forfeit during it aswell, so when they return they would have a deficit instead of a few days growth.

AND if they were banned for making an organised battle against a smaller account of their own for example, then whatever the total resources gained in that battle should be removed, again even if this means they go into negative figures.

NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 17:02:57 PM »

u guyz simply need to play whatever is thr first and make the best outta it..but instead u wanna just change of rules..this is ridiculous...
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 18:59:31 PM »

u guyz simply need to play whatever is thr first and make the best outta it..but instead u wanna just change of rules..this is ridiculous...

changing rules to affect band players is not a bad thing. In v4a you can only make 4 pillages each 24 hours so there is no contest for - honor. *pardon*  Come on dex I can link lots of threads where you cry cheat at certian players so don't put others down for idea's to punish cheaters.

I like the idea but yes some players actually try to get high negative honour so i suppose it wouldnt be fair to them.

I dont think it happens at the moment but any banned player that cant be attacked duting his ban should definately cease to produce anything for the duration of their ban and possibly have to pay a cash forfeit during it aswell, so when they return they would have a deficit instead of a few days growth.

AND if they were banned for making an organised battle against a smaller account of their own for example, then whatever the total resources gained in that battle should be removed, again even if this means they go into negative figures.

band players can be attacked blocked players can't. There is a big difference if a player gets blocked they are effectively out of the whole era. and with band players even if defence in main can't be beat you can systematically pillage then seige them. which in v4a stops there production.

I like original idea of recieving - honor for recieving a ban. *rose*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 19:54:50 PM »

Come on dex I can link lots of threads where you cry cheat at certian players so don't put others down for idea's to punish cheaters.

i was addicted then, u know that  *hihi* *hihi* it aint my fault  *pardon*
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 20:01:36 PM »

I still maintain that any resources or cash that a player received for a battle he was subsequently banned for should be taken from them. after all if they were banned for it its already been proved they cheated so why should they be allowed to keep the resources they gained dishonestly?  *crazy*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 20:09:24 PM »

So those of us that don't cheat can take them from them. Which evens things up more. If they have been caught for fixed battle is probally not the first. Therefore there gains probally out weigh a penalty. So by takeing that the only players who really lose out are those of us that will farm ban players as if there coins. And at least get some gain from them. I have made good gold attacking band players so ofc I would'nt want that affected. *pardon*.
 And as for players you can't attack there accounts will be blocked for whole era and probally deleted. So what difference would a fine make. *crazy*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2010, 20:33:09 PM »

When i look at banned players with lot of honor.. wall wall wall May be admins should take some honor from them when they got banned? For example 100 honor for every day their are banned. If someone cheats it means he has no honor at all!

good idea  *gamer*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2010, 20:37:36 PM »

samy I have played in an era with you before (think it was start of r2 current era) where a player received a 48 hour ban for bettle fixing quite early on, he used the resources he got to upgrade his fort to a level which meant NO player in the realm had enough troops to attack his main province, even upto the the 48 hour point, so couldnt engage his troops or take the resources stored there, this shouldnt be right surely?

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2010, 22:34:17 PM »

i love the idea *freak*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 01:16:02 AM »

hell yeah! like they take the alliance research from cheating alliances that donate from inactive accounts!!!!! :rant:4

this game is so unfair

*freak*
PsYchOtiChiKen
Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 23:25:27 PM »

nvm...very childish idea  *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak*

bcoz he will have a very good chance of winnin the - ve honour rankings  *hihi* *hihi*

nonsense.  Use 5 generals lose 15 honor with each one(-75).  Make the attacks short and log in 5 times per day(-375).  Use a sixth general to cavalry pillage 4 times (-24).  Recall once at 16 minutes out(-1).  That makes -400 per day and is not a difficult schedule.  Most players have plenty of close targets at 2.5X range often 3.0X.  During the banned players 48 hours you drop 800 points of honor. 

In realm 50 no one has below -1000.  To me that suggests that there is not a contest.  These players are not willing to risk failed attacks in order to win.

If you really want to be biggest loser you could train all archers and cavalry.  Get most negative honor, most failed offensive attacks, most pillages, and lowest troop kill ratio.  Use the cavalry to find new provinces so you can pillage and still get 1 or 0 military points.  There is no way banned players could keep up.  *bravo*
_rico
Lieutenant

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2010, 00:04:16 AM »

i can bet with you that i will make -10k honor in one day *Smiley*

when you send attack at player in 5x range and call it back immediately you lose honor points *Smiley*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: