Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 06:19:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BABY SIT  (Read 8524 times)
weirlind
Private

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 20:00:51 PM »

listen dude... the admins themselves authorized babysitting  *freak*

WOW!!! really??  Well if they authorized it, then why do you want a rule saying that you can have 2 different players on one account....As it has already been accepted?? 

Is this true Tiger?? If yes, well I live in S.E.Asia at the moment, so if any good players from Europe or America's want to set up a joint account in a realm, just pm me hehehehe     *bravo*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 20:02:32 PM »

man im not saying like its legal, but its like rarely punishable got it? and theres a big difference between just one person who is allowed to babysit your account, and on the other hand your whole alliance babysitting your account...

*freak*
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2010, 20:35:04 PM »

cant have it both ways PACO, either you have been informed that the admins have "authorized" babysitting or they havent?, if authorized then its legal...surely? as I said where is this written, or how have you heard this? and if it is authorized where then does it state there are what limitations on how many babysitters you can have?  *pardon*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 21:00:18 PM »

i aint sayin anything  *freak* lets just say the subject has been unoficcialy authorized... and YES i can have it both ways  *freak* only 1 babysitter is possible thing to do, you get to choose just one freind wich u will tell the name ofc to the admins ( by a system feature ), and after that u dont get to change it, means u name just one person, and only that person is authorised to babysit, anyone else getting in the account will cause BAN situation. its just preliminary talks and suggestions, if admins were more serious, this thingie can be studied good and applied based on what they have to say about it and their system abilities of course

*freak*
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 21:11:56 PM »

ahhhhh "unofficially authorized" that clears that up nicely then. always good to know exactly where you stand and what the unofficial as well as the official rules actually are, wouldnt want to mislead or confuse anyone would we  *hahaha* *hahaha*, please provide link to the 'unofficial' rules............................ *wink*

weirlind
Private

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 21:19:08 PM »

paco, the thing is that if you allow any kind of babysitting, even one more person, then people will take advantage of it and cheat like they do now, and when caught, they will say, "well you allow one, why not 2?"  etc  

There is just one solution:

BAN everyone who has been caught cheating until the end of the era.  When the new era restarts, they can get their credits back.  Someone mentioned earlier that the reason they are not banned is because IO would lose too many paying customers,....but what about the people who pay cash for credits, yet are only on the same or if not lower playing field that the cheaters!!!!!

This rule about the highest point account is only banned for 48hrs is a pile of s**t!!!   If the whole realm would be banned..well so be it.  Let the people who want to play fairly, play..... and the others sod off to another game that allows cheaters  (like this one)  lol  

Okay, finished my rant now....need some armies to kill, bring back attacks or i'll go crazy   *xxx*
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 21:21:25 PM by weirlind » Logged
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 21:26:13 PM »

nicely put lol

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 21:34:14 PM »

paco, the thing is that if you allow any kind of babysitting, even one more person, then people will take advantage of it and cheat like they do now, and when caught, they will say, "well you allow one, why not 2?"  etc  

exactly man! like nobody gives a damn,  like one person now can babysitt 13 accounts, he can run an alliance of his own!!!! and they will keep doin it!!!!!

why dont you just dig it and understand Huh?!!!! EACH ACCOUNT GET ONLY ONE PERSON TO BABYSITT, AND THAT PERSON CANNOT BABYSITT MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT!!!!!!
now where can people take advantage from it more than they are doin now huh???
i said all i have to say, no more on this subject...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 21:36:57 PM by PACO_666 » Logged

*freak*
weirlind
Private

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 21:36:42 PM »

hahaha..lol, running a whole alliance by himself!!   You are getting confused with multi accounting and babysitting.   get out the guy with the matches again....burn them all!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 21:40:13 PM by weirlind » Logged
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2010, 21:43:47 PM »

hey PACO, how do you spell baby sit anyway  *hihi* *hihi*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2010, 21:51:25 PM »

listen weirlind, last era in realm 56 , we were in a war, and some players couldnt be active for more than 2 hours perday coz of exams and work and other stuff, me and my freind babysitted 13 accounts... now is that multiaccounting or babysitting??? tell me whos confused now,,,, u guys just take one point from wat ive said and make a new discussion out of it  head_hurts_kr

*freak*
weirlind
Private

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2010, 22:02:45 PM »

listen weirlind, last era in realm 56 , we were in a war, and some players couldnt be active for more than 2 hours perday coz of exams and work and other stuff, me and my freind babysitted 13 accounts... now is that multiaccounting or babysitting??? tell me whos confused now,,,, u guys just take one point from wat ive said and make a new discussion out of it  head_hurts_kr

Depends on your definition.... I think you were not babysitting (for me, babysitting is when 2 people play the same and only one account in a realm)  You were multi-accounting (playing different accounts at the same time).  Both punishable by death............. matches please, guvnor!!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 22:04:50 PM by weirlind » Logged
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2010, 22:08:14 PM »

they were still logging 3 or 2 hours perday but we did all the army save, so dont concentrate on defining whats multi acounting and whats babysitting... just that solution i mentionned or a ban would be the way out, ok ? capish everybody?
subject closed, topic closed,,,, if not spammers are arriving i assure you  *freak*

*freak*
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2010, 22:09:36 PM »

Depends on your definition.... I think you were not babysitting (for me, babysitting is when 2 people play the same and only one account in a realm)  You were multi-accounting (playing different accounts at the same time).  Both punishable by death............. matches please, guvnor!!!

LMAO *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*, yep that looks like multi acc'g to me 2! ie - playing in more than 1 (multi) account = multi account  *Tongue*

So was it 'unofficially authorized' back then as well PACO???  *hihi*

weirlind
Private

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2010, 22:17:03 PM »

lol...those damn spammers are everywhere!!!!!  *NOSPAM*

If you "played' those accounts by saving troops and getting gold and you did it for different players and your own account, then yes, that is multi-accounting.   How is that fair for the other alliance who you were at war with....maybe they didn't do this themselves i.e they didn't cheat!!!

We all have work, sleep, things to do, but if you play different accounts at the same time then that IS cheating, doesn't make a difference if you are babysitting or multi accounting.  Please tell me what realms you play, because I rather stay away from them.  thanks  *hihi*   
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: