Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 21:17:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BABY SIT  (Read 8530 times)
kvoth
Private

« on: February 17, 2010, 02:40:16 AM »

hai , i'm kvoth , i like to ask why some play in 2 id but just get banned ( in realm 5 , my id was nelsonxvv1 ) for 1-3 days only n after this they still can play in the same id ( he is using 2 id to attack on me together )? there so why we still need to pay for credit to play ? its fair for us ? because i was playing in clean ..
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 09:06:12 AM »

low point accoutn is banned forever, the other one is banned for 48 hrs

kvoth
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »

so thats means we r no points to pay more credit to play in this game ... right ? because every body can play in  2 or more difference id ( because it get banned just only 48 hours ).. come on man ,, is better make them banned for ever .. thats fair enough for every one ...
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 14:45:21 PM »

life time ban would be great, but just not going to happen. remember these players also buy credits and therefore line the pockets of the game owners, Theyre just not going to issue the kind of punishments we would like to see. Guess its like a trade off between profit and fair play - guess which one got traded off??  *pardon*

ChezLeGuru
Private

Speed Racer!

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 20:22:30 PM »

I really.... really I do not understand WHY everybody is worried or concerned about "Babysitting".... WHY?.... If you are attacked by 3 or 5 players at the same time would only mean that:

1- All players are playing at the same time and they are coordinating an attack.
2- All players are co-workers and coordinate the attack
3- All players are playing in the same cyber coffe (Renting Internet) and coordinate the attack
4- All players hate you and would like to finish you.

IF you think they are babysitting, well... send a message to Admin to investigate and that's it. They will do their job...

IF someone is always online... what would it mean?

1- They own a device that allow them to be online 24H a day, everywhere. (money)
2- They have a biologic clock that will keep them awake most of the time. (Luckyness)
3- Their brother or sister can play on their behalf (in the same house)... (Good family)
4- They work as Security guards and so... they seldom sleep... (Sad life)
5- They do not work and stay at home... playing... sleep 1 or 2 hours... wake up and check their account (Happy Life)
6- They are zombies  *freak* (Most of us nowadays  *hahaha*)

People is banned and then you will be able to FINISH them.... Pillaging / Sieging... killing soldiers.... and so... they will be in your x4 or x5 in seconds....

So... Don't be so worried about it.

Thanks / Regards

ChezGuru
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 20:36:04 PM »

3- Their brother or sister can play on their behalf (in the same house)... (Good family)

Good family, against the rules. How do you expect to catch a players army when they can maintain their account 24 hours a day (in realms where this is possible) if you cant see why people get annoyed that this sort of cheating exists then you are a moron! I wont comment on the trying to prove it aspect but its not hard 1 player = 1 account - shit bust!!!

If however by some miracle someone IS actually caught cheating then maybe a decent punishment may be warranted

BUT what I find REALLY offensive is the recent trend for players to openly talk about the breaches to the rules that they conduct in the forum and for NO comment or action to be made by admins?Huh??? this just serves to reinforce the current opinion that there exist 'small' infringements that dont warrant a ban etc
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 20:42:45 PM by The_Templar » Logged

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 20:52:30 PM »

Good family, against the rules. How do you expect to catch a players army when they can maintain their account 24 hours a day (in realms where this is possible) if you cant see why people get annoyed that this sort of cheating exists then you are a moron! I wont comment on the trying to prove it aspect but its not hard 1 player = 1 account - shit bust!!!

That is not against the rules, because such a rule does not exist, because there is no way you can verify it. So you should try the "aspect" to prove it, before asking to apply it *wink*
So, is easy to put a rule like 1 player = 1 account and not 5 accounts, but not the opposite, 5 players = 1 account. What you can do about it? How on earth will you verify it?

This game was fair with 6 hour offline rule. I didn't expect anything else in the moment they removed it (in v4a).
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 21:03:46 PM »

i havent asked to apply anything, I already pointed out that it would be too hard to prove, To make what i meant clearer in an ideal world 1 player = 1 account & 1 account = 1 player. I agree the 6 hour off line rule was a great thing to force players to concider what may happen when they cant access their account, rather than rely on someone (family, friend the fuckin dog etc) to monitor it for them  *pardon*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 22:03:52 PM »

google face sitting, and in Images ....

*freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 03:11:49 AM »

in an ideal world

World is far from ideal, and IO is part of it  *freak*
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 08:50:42 AM »

So, is easy to put a rule like 1 player = 1 account and not 5 accounts, but not the opposite, 5 players = 1 account. What you can do about it? How on earth will you verify it?

Image verification...Thumb verification....lots of stuffs r thr if u wanna *Tongue*
IO can ask all the players to login using a specific software which recognizes thr face or something like that...
then its very easy but it is really costly .....and i really doesnt hope IO to implement something like this ever *Smiley*
radanomal
Private

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 08:56:54 AM »

LOL @ biometrics for player authentication.....
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 10:18:55 AM »

LOL @ biometrics for player authentication.....

*YES* *YES* *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 04:09:27 AM »

Image verification...Thumb verification....lots of stuffs r thr if u wanna *Tongue*
IO can ask all the players to login using a specific software which recognizes thr face or something like that...
then its very easy but it is really costly .....and i really doesnt hope IO to implement something like this ever *Smiley*

Even that is not possible... they must break a bunch of privacy laws...  *hihi*
kvoth
Private

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 09:20:26 AM »

what ChezLeGuru  say in
1- All players are playing at the same time and they are coordinating an attack.
2- All players are co-workers and coordinate the attack
3- All players are playing in the same cyber coffe (Renting Internet) and coordinate the attack
4- All players hate you and would like to finish you.

we can accept for it .. this is no problem for every one is a good team work .... but realy some stupid bus... was keep playing in 2 id ,, thats is what i angry for it ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: